PDA

View Full Version : General Questions on C3350

Custom Search

pick
03-31-2020, 05:57 PM
A few clients of mine have recently inquired about transitioning from larger machines (c360, c364e) to smaller, AIO desktop units. I've been looking at the c3350 and wanted to know what experiences people have had with them, especially from a servicing standpoint. A few general questions:

-Are these machines reliable?

-Parts that fail consistently?

-Are the fusers rebuildable?

-Is the ADF reliable?

-How easy are these to service compared to the larger units?

Thanks for reading and I appreciate any time you do take to provide me with information. I have read around a bit and see that the c3351 may be a better option?

emujo2
03-31-2020, 06:25 PM
They are junk..and if you throuw in the finisher with 500K moving parts, it gets worse. The C3350 is pretty old, the C3351 was not better. I would stay away from finishers at all costs. Ed

Grey
03-31-2020, 06:38 PM
You get what you pay for.

Complete piles of sh*t'

Many hours of wasted time on this crappy junk.

Be sure to have loads of car stock to throw at this, you wiil need it!

Grey

copyman
03-31-2020, 06:51 PM
Same footprint as the C35!

Light fuse, get away!

tsbservice
03-31-2020, 07:07 PM
Completely agree. Cheep customers they are. Make sure to set any consumables to life STOP and inform them.
They must pay for your time.

tech51
03-31-2020, 08:15 PM
I have dozens of these in schools and care homes and to be fair they run reasonably well. They have their issues like all models do. Duplex drive failure being a fairly common fault ( not too bad to replace once you’ve done a few).
Avoid any of the fs models though.
My biggest concern would be your customer going from an a3 mfd to an a4 mfd and putting the same volume of prints through it.
These are strictly low volume machines.

blackcat4866
04-01-2020, 02:27 AM
As a general rule tabletop color machines are never an improvement over any console color, regardless of manufacturer, model, year, etc. You can count on unhappy customers, especially if their trying for unusual media. =^..^=

copyman
04-01-2020, 03:20 AM
Not sure if Kon/Min ever made a good all in one small box, color or B&W? Going way back to the PP1390, it was bad. Color was no better after all these years. Actually only AIO good model is the Biz 25e B&W and it's made by Muratec! Really strange OEM's can't condense their 20-30ppm good models into small versions that would be just as good. There must be a reason like to compete in price they all have to be made cheap and "throw away" crap. can't figure it out. Perhaps another reason is they don't want to make a good small machine so you have to buy the 20-30ppm machine where they make more profit.

KMFLT3CH
04-01-2020, 04:53 AM
Absolute junk, stay away from them! Stay away from all of those desktop units... some are just HP/Lexmark/Brother with a KM logo on them.

Custom Search