PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta Color Mismatch - Looks 3d?

Custom Search

tlor0026
03-31-2020, 09:18 PM
Hi everyone, i've got a machine that is giving off these kinds of prints where its making the letters look 3d? the colors are mismatching. Tried running a gradation adjustment in service mode but that doesnt seem to help. Is there a adjustment that i can make on the copier? Or is it that i need to make a hardware replacement like a drum or belt? Any help is appreciated!

machine is a c364

Thanks!!

Phil B.
03-31-2020, 10:01 PM
Hi everyone, i've got a machine that is giving off these kinds of prints where its making the letters look 3d? the colors are mismatching. Tried running a gradation adjustment in service mode but that doesnt seem to help. Is there a adjustment that i can make on the copier? Or is it that i need to make a hardware replacement like a drum or belt? Any help is appreciated! machine is a c364 Thanks!!

try color registration.

really need to know the page counts Total and PM parts.

next time please up load in PDF format (easier viewing and scaling)

mincopier
03-31-2020, 10:25 PM
Agreed color registration which on Konica Minolta's surprisingly is still done manually.

copyman
04-01-2020, 01:30 AM
Any "P" codes? Usually when reg is off like that you will have "P" codes. Touch small oil can icon at bottom of screen to see.

My guess is you may need a drum or two or maybe new transfer belt or maybe both. You will have to do more onsite investigation to find what consumable, run different test pages, etc of each color in service mode.

Clean the IDC sensors under transfer belt and do gradation adj. If it won't allow grad adj because stabilize is NG than you will have to correct the bad comsumable or dirty sensors, etc to get stabil good, than do grad adj to sync colors.

Total count & consumable life counters would help YOU a lot! Also use "P" codes to help you troubleshoot. The answer is usually right in front of you with Kon/Min boxes.

SMARTENGCENTER
05-10-2020, 02:31 AM
Hi everyone, i've got a machine that is giving off these kinds of prints where its making the letters look 3d? the colors are mismatching. Tried running a gradation adjustment in service mode but that doesnt seem to help. Is there a adjustment that i can make on the copier? Or is it that i need to make a hardware replacement like a drum or belt? Any help is appreciated!

machine is a c364

Thanks!!

Go in service mode
test mode
gradation patteren
4 Color
try to print 4 color pattern on A3 sheet.
after the print u will see all 4 color pattern Black,Cyan,Magenta,Yellow together.
top of the page u will see the align of colors there will be 1 color that will be little bit up in align from other colors.
try to swap the drum with other color and hope your problem will be fix after this all.
make sure all 3 drum Units cyan,magenta,yellow are same you can swap with each other except black Drum Unit.

Custom Search