PDA

View Full Version : Kyocera Tier Color Monitor

Custom Search

kuby
04-17-2020, 09:15 PM
Does anyone use the Tier Color Monitor to send their page counts to them automatically? If so how much does it cost? Is it per machine, per dealer ship license, or exactly how much does it cost. We have about 100+ machines and to get the page counts thru KFS. Log in to KFS and manually get them. Just looking at other options.

Thanks

tmaged
04-18-2020, 02:04 AM
What exactly are you looking to accomplish ? If the machine is set up for tiered color, KFS will import the meters into e-Automate for billing.

kuby
04-18-2020, 04:51 PM
[QUOTEhow Do you set it up and what does it cost?

tmaged
04-20-2020, 08:08 PM
I think there is quarterly charge for each device on KFS. Your ASM should be able to help with that. Under downloads on KDACentral, Product Category KFS, there is a PDF on how to set it up to connect to KFS. You need someone that knows what they are doing, though.

copier tech
04-21-2020, 08:21 AM
If I may hijack this thread as I believe this is related.

On the Kyocera counter list print out it has 3 separate colour counts & 1 for mono.

So to work out the total colour count one must add these 3 colour together, no issue.

However my question is it possible to just show the 2 totals on the print out total colour & total mono, a service mode U code perhaps?

kuby
04-21-2020, 02:38 PM
Trying the machine at the shop and was able to get Tier Color Monitor to send the page count. Anyone know what the cost per machine is? Do you have to purchase a separate license for each machine?

Thanks

Have not heard anything back from Kyocera yet. We are currently using KFS and the people have to log into KFS and manually get the counts each month. Just looking at different options and see if is even worth the effort and money.

Already have KFS setup and using that, just want to look a further options that may send the page counts automatically and see if they are worth it. The girls just wanted to know if there was a way to have the page counts sent automatically.

tmaged
04-21-2020, 04:05 PM
No license required. It's definitely worth it.
U332 is the code for Copier Tech. It's all in General Bulletin #97

copier tech
04-21-2020, 05:01 PM
No license required. It's definitely worth it.
U332 is the code for Copier Tech. It's all in General Bulletin #97

Thanks is this correct?

tmaged
04-21-2020, 05:15 PM
Thanks is this correct?

Yes sir !

Custom Search