PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C224E COPYING LINES.

Custom Search

Lucas A
04-23-2020, 08:00 PM
Hi, i have an c224e and it copying color with regular lines in all The paper, like protect Copy but This function os off.

Sometime Blue Sometimes Red.

This is only in Copy color

Black Copy is ok and printing all colors Ok.

Synthohol
04-23-2020, 08:18 PM
Lines of Shame.
run the setup as if it was just unboxed.

tsbservice
04-23-2020, 08:25 PM
Agree with Synthohol, what is background of your story?

Lucas A
04-23-2020, 08:31 PM
We are from Brasil, We import The copier from Other country.
It happened after about 6 months of use.

Synthohol
04-23-2020, 08:38 PM
what are the meters?

Lucas A
04-23-2020, 08:40 PM
How can i do This Setup?

We had Just do reset error.tar
Upgrade firmware and format HD.

Lucas A
04-23-2020, 08:48 PM
what are the meters?

It reset the counters a few days ago and we had to insert the serial again.

Lucas A
04-23-2020, 08:54 PM
Lines of Shame.
run the setup as if it was just unboxed.

How can i do This Setup?

copier tech
04-23-2020, 08:58 PM
How can i do This Setup?

Read the service manual.

Set the machine up as if it was new out of the box.

Synthohol
04-23-2020, 11:25 PM
why did you run the reset file?
did you enter the machine type?
honestly anyone that "accidentally" resets the meters without following the proper procedure has some karma to pay.
good luck.

Lucas A
04-24-2020, 01:36 AM
why did you run the reset file?
did you enter the machine type?
honestly anyone that "accidentally" resets the meters without following the proper procedure has some karma to pay.
good luck.
You are judging without knowing, here we do not have many resources we use reset.tar(This reset do not reset meters) to erase errors that we do not know. The machines always come to us with 200k copies and they look great for us. What happened here was a machine error. Someday you are going to need some information that an international machine is probably going to understand. Thanks for your help.

Synthohol
04-24-2020, 04:06 AM
It reset the counters a few days ago and we had to insert the serial again....
(This reset do not reset meters) to erase errors that we do not know.

ya know, im not trying to judge or give you a hard time, the reset tool is not a fix-all nor should it be used to to erase errors that we do not know. thats what kills me.
that is not a professional approach, if you came here looking for a manual or help with a code i wouldnt be questioning the reason for using it.
if the last possible solution is using the reset tool, and you were advised to try it from a trained certified tech then maybe i wouldnt be so as you insist judgemental.
but you posted you use it to remove errors you dont know. WTF? id gladly give you a manual or walk you through properly diagnosing it instead of the shotgun approach (or bazooka in this case)

look, just run the initial setup as if it came out of the box.
here...
and dont skip a step or you will have to start all over.

Lucas A
04-24-2020, 01:57 PM
ya know, im not trying to judge or give you a hard time, the reset tool is not a fix-all nor should it be used to to erase errors that we do not know. thats what kills me.
that is not a professional approach, if you came here looking for a manual or help with a code i wouldnt be questioning the reason for using it.
if the last possible solution is using the reset tool, and you were advised to try it from a trained certified tech then maybe i wouldnt be so as you insist judgemental.
but you posted you use it to remove errors you dont know. WTF? id gladly give you a manual or walk you through properly diagnosing it instead of the shotgun approach (or bazooka in this case)

look, just run the initial setup as if it came out of the box.
here...
and dont skip a step or you will have to start all over.

Problem solved! Thank you very much and you can be sure that there was no bad faith in that. Just a lack of knowledge and skilled help in Brasil.
Thanks!

tsbservice
04-24-2020, 02:10 PM
Problem solved! Thank you very much and you can be sure that there was no bad faith in that. Just a lack of knowledge and skilled help in Brasil.
Thanks!
If in the future need help from knowledgeable Brazilian tech, here:
https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/members/tulintron.html

Custom Search