Synthohol
05-08-2020, 04:53 AM
PM sent ;)

thanks for being a contributor!!

Rafael Igor
07-15-2020, 02:32 PM
PM sent ;)

thanks for being a contributor!!

Hi, i also need for konica c284 and c280. Can help me?

Phil B.
07-15-2020, 02:59 PM
Hi, i also need for konica c284 and c280. Can help me?

notice what you quoted from Synth.. CONTRIBUTORS get the help needed.

Rafael Igor
07-15-2020, 03:12 PM
notice what you quoted from Synth.. CONTRIBUTORS get the help needed.

You can help me? I need movie data for konica c284 and c280.

Phil B.
07-15-2020, 03:14 PM
You can help me? I need movie data for konica c284 and c280.

movie data is a proprietary software .. it is ILLEGAL to give it to a non trained tech.

besides you don't need it for the machine to run.

SO NO!

Rafael Igor
07-15-2020, 03:28 PM
movie data is a proprietary software .. it is ILLEGAL to give it to a non trained tech.

besides you don't need it for the machine to run.

SO NO!

Thank you! I already got the file. For those who didn't find help here like me ... here's the tip: A5C10Y0-C000-G00-30.
It is regrettable how some people think they own knowledge and do not share.

Phil B.
07-15-2020, 03:59 PM
Thank you! I already got the file. For those who didn't find help here like me ... here's the tip: A5C10Y0-C000-G00-30.

no asshole I don't OWN it Konica Minolta does they pass it out via their website that ONLY ALLOWS TRAINED CERTIFIED TECHS ON TO IT.

GOOD DEAL YOU HAVE EARNED A RED CARD.

YOU BEING A NEWBIE HERE SHOULD REVIEW THE FORUM RULES... ESP #5

5. Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.

https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/misc.php?do=vsarules

BTW rude/snarky comments will earn you red flags also.

emujo2
07-15-2020, 04:01 PM

It's also regrettable how some people feel they are entitled to proprietary vendor information..You're not..Go to a KM school or become a dealer if you want this data. I also think it's regrettable that some people sell this info, this is quite illegal and in the current economy it may start being worth it to come after those that sell this data. It's no different than pirating music or video..and BTW the tip you posted is worthless..E

Phil B.
07-15-2020, 04:08 PM
It's also regrettable how some people feel they are entitled to proprietary vendor information..You're not..Go to a KM school or become a dealer if you want this data. I also think it's regrettable that some people sell this info, this is quite illegal and in the current economy it may start being worth it to come after those that sell this data. It's no different than pirating music or video..and BTW the tip you posted is worthless..E

E,
thanks for reaffirming my stance on this matter... he is a BRAND NEW user here.. like most of them he feels 'entitled' to freebies and gets pissed when he doesn't get his way..

what do you expect from a young one in the industry?

i agree go get certified and then you have no problem getting what you need...

yes his 'tip' IS USELESS!

Custom Search