PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 368e - internal error occured

Custom Search

nelo
05-08-2020, 12:31 PM
Hi All, mentioned model throws error message every time a network print is made or even printing the config page or demo page.

Machine can copy, print meter count and print machine reports from the service mode. Self diagnostics test done and is all good.

HDD and RAM tested working. New firmware uploaded and still the same error message when printing from network or printing the config page / demo page.

I am suspecting a printer controller board issue or ssd issue.

If anyone came across similar fault can point me in the right direction.

Regards

NELO

tsbservice
05-08-2020, 12:59 PM
Prior boards I will do Initialization on network settings in service mode and maybe Clear All Data.

Bix
05-08-2020, 03:59 PM
Hi are you a technician?

The first thing to do is to try and find the error code. The printer does not return any codes to you because after rebooting it manages to work properly.

To view the list of codes, access the Service Mode and in the history section check the error codes.
It could be a sync error between cards. We are waiting for your news.

emujo2
05-08-2020, 05:54 PM
This is failrly common error solved by installing the latest firmware..machine will be fine until any print job (even internal) is sent..Seen it at least 1/2 dozen times. E

byronf
05-08-2020, 05:59 PM
Hi All, mentioned model throws error message every time a network print is made or even printing the config page or demo page.

Machine can copy, print meter count and print machine reports from the service mode. Self diagnostics test done and is all good.

HDD and RAM tested working. New firmware uploaded and still the same error message when printing from network or printing the config page / demo page.

I am suspecting a printer controller board issue or ssd issue.

If anyone came across similar fault can point me in the right direction.

Regards

NELO

Hi

Service Mode - System 2 - internal error auto cancel - set Rank B and Rank C to off. This will display the error code and you can troubleshoot from there.

tsbservice
05-08-2020, 06:01 PM
This is failrly common error solved by installing the latest firmware..machine will be fine until any print job (even internal) is sent..Seen it at least 1/2 dozen times. E

Hmm maybe I overlooked this, he said new FW is updated but that doesn't mean necessarily latest.

nelo
05-09-2020, 03:10 AM
Hi are you a technician?

The first thing to do is to try and find the error code. The printer does not return any codes to you because after rebooting it manages to work properly.

To view the list of codes, access the Service Mode and in the history section check the error codes.
It could be a sync error between cards. We are waiting for your news.

Hello, yes, I checked error codes but none. I even printed the machines management list to see if a error code did show but still nothing.

Regards

nelo
05-09-2020, 03:12 AM
Prior boards I will do Initialization on network settings in service mode and maybe Clear All Data.

Hi, did this today after reading your reply. Error still remains.

Regards

nelo
05-09-2020, 03:13 AM
Hi

Service Mode - System 2 - internal error auto cancel - set Rank B and Rank C to off. This will display the error code and you can troubleshoot from there.

Hi and thanks for the reply. Will try this to observe error code.

Regards

nelo
05-09-2020, 03:32 AM
Hmm maybe I overlooked this, he said new FW is updated but that doesn't mean necessarily latest.

Firmware uploaded is 01FW_AA6V0Y0-F000-GC2-X4.exe ( GC2-X4 ) May you confirm if it's the latset?

Regards

tsbservice
05-09-2020, 06:44 AM
Firmware uploaded is 01FW_AA6V0Y0-F000-GC2-X4.exe ( GC2-X4 ) May you confirm if it's the latset?

Regards

Yes it is latest. Did you do switch 25 B0 hex after update and reboot the machine?

Bix
05-11-2020, 01:51 PM
Hi and thanks for the reply. Will try this to observe error code.

Regards

Hi, is there any news after disabling the automatic restart of the error? Theoretically the MFP should stop restarting.

Synthohol
05-11-2020, 02:11 PM
the code should be listed in history in CE.

tsbservice
05-11-2020, 02:48 PM
The System Error code will be logged in the S1 portion of the Machine Management List. Use USB and open S1.csv on your PC, scroll down to the service call history.

emujo2
05-11-2020, 04:43 PM

Regards

Version G00-X4 is the latest..GC2 X4 is a special f/w..E

Bix
05-12-2020, 11:18 AM
Version G00-X4 is the latest..GC2 X4 is a special f/w..E

GC2-X4 is a bugfix firmware that also includes special changes that will be included in the next firmware.
G00-X8 will be released soon, but it should only solve a security problem.

Albonline
05-12-2020, 01:02 PM
try formatting the hdd physical, then logical.reinstall firmware and movie data after.

Synthohol
05-12-2020, 01:45 PM
we dont even know what the error code is so before taking drastic measures how about we just get the darn code from history before jumping into formatting anything.

Albonline
05-12-2020, 04:36 PM
we dont even know what the error code is so before taking drastic measures how about we just get the darn code from history before jumping into formatting anything.

because i've had this problem on the 8 series units many times. usually after firmware flash or bizhub secure set up. hdd format and reload fixes it most of the time. have had to format the emmc on a couple.

nelo
06-16-2020, 03:52 AM
Hi All I was able to fix the fault by replacing the NVRAM with firmware upload.

Regards

Synthohol
06-16-2020, 05:52 PM
Thanks for the follow-up post.
Glad you got it sorted.

tsbservice
06-17-2020, 10:14 AM
Hi All I was able to fix the fault by replacing the NVRAM with firmware upload.

Regards
Thanks for the feedback. By NVRAM did you mean eMMC board? Also what was error code?

Custom Search