PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Muratec to KM

Custom Search

bandit90z
05-08-2020, 07:55 PM
Hey guys,

Ive got an install next week replacing a Muratec c3680 with a KM C360i. I have cross referenced the C3680 to a KM C364. I know how to export the files(Address etc,). My question is, will the files import into the C360i? Thanks for your help.

qbert69
05-08-2020, 08:00 PM
Hey guys,

Ive got an install next week replacing a Muratec c3680 with a KM C360i. I have cross referenced the C3680 to a KM C364. I know how to export the files(Address etc,). My question is, will the files import into the C360i? Thanks for your help.I guess you'll find out when you get there!!![emoji57] Let us know what you find out!!![emoji6][emoji1303]

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Woxner
05-08-2020, 10:36 PM
it will do the address but you need to put version 7b firmware on the machine. it still has been known to fail or kill the machine. they wrote the lang. different.
might want to use pagescope data admin.

Synthohol
05-08-2020, 10:50 PM
if bit sw 72 is changed to hex 04 see if the backup option is in admin.
if so its the same in that respect it will work, just assign a password of 1.

btw, you do mean USB export and import?
if through webpage then no, it usually craps the bed unless you edit the .csv properly and cut and paste.
USB so much better.

Albonline
05-12-2020, 04:50 PM
it will do the address but you need to put version 7b firmware on the machine. it still has been known to fail or kill the machine. they wrote the lang. different.
might want to use pagescope data admin.

data admin is the way to go here. i've personally seen the clone transfer kill i series machines. if you are going to try usb clone settings do not select security settings.

rrrohan
05-13-2020, 06:00 AM
Id only do address book.

Ive had the i series mess up if you import other info. not sure if FW has fixed those issues now but I had issue with faxing getting disabled and things like that.

also if you do data admin either do a live transfer or just obtain the data and backup the machine as a .bin file or as your probaly already aware it wont take any SMB/FTP passwords

Custom Search