PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Boot up screen

Custom Search

XtremeFlyer
05-08-2020, 08:05 PM
Hi

Does any one knows how to change the time that the boot up screen shows on Konica minolta models (c224 and onwards)after replace with a custom one?
I would like to show it during a little bit more time or being able to choose the amout of time.
I have change it,with the respective boot up screen converter, but it only show on boot for about 2 seconds on c220, c280, c380 these shows for a lot more time on newer machines if you blink it you missed.
Your help will be much apprettiated.
Thanks in advance from Portugal

tsbservice
05-08-2020, 08:17 PM
No way afaik. Use instead Wallpaper(custom theme) to highlight customers logos etc. A bit awkward as menus hide parts of background but still it's there all the time(except when machine sleeps of course).
Good luck.

XtremeFlyer
05-08-2020, 08:34 PM
OK

Thanks anyway:mad:, tought that we can use a DipSW that could affect the time of displaying the boot up screen.

tsbservice:
Probably you are mentioning
[System Settings] - [Custom Display Settings] - [Main Menu Display Settings]

I also use these one but since I give me the trouble of add a new boot up screen I would like to show it a little bit more time. :o

D_L_P
05-08-2020, 10:46 PM
When a Bizhub is first setup there's a specific service mode just to set the date/time. Get into service mode then hitting:

Stop, 1, 1, 4, 4, Clear

I doubt it but there may be a setting to change the display time in there. Or in service mode level 2.

Stop, 0, 2

Custom Search