PDA

View Full Version : Skew prints from bypass c258

Custom Search

jpablo_mza
05-14-2020, 07:27 AM
Good morning colleagues, we installed a develop 258+ (bizhub c258) and from the first impression from the paper bypass greater than 170grs it has a serious inclination. The greater the thickness of the paper, the worse the defect. These steps were followed. 1.Removal of side cover and register unit for inspection and adjustment. 2. The writing unit for inspection and control was disassembled. 3. Bypass was exchanged for the other machine. 4. Skew adjustment was performed through the service menu (also the manual specifies that this adjustment only works on thickness 1 and normal paper). NONE of this worked, I would greatly appreciate it if you have any recommendations to give me. In the photos it is seen that in the lower edge the skew is minimal but exaggerated above (rear of the machine) THANK YOU VERY MUCH456434564445645

tsbservice
05-14-2020, 09:24 AM
Try Separator roller pressure adjustment of the bypass tray from SM.

jpablo_mza
05-14-2020, 01:00 PM
Try Separator roller pressure adjustment of the bypass tray from SM.

You mean to modify the pressure from the pressure roller spring or to another type of adjustment? I forgot to comment that the pressure roller and feed roller were changed together

tsbservice
05-14-2020, 02:36 PM
You mean to modify the pressure from the pressure roller spring or to another type of adjustment? I forgot to comment that the pressure roller and feed roller were changed together
Check out SM, there is procedure how to adjust spring.

byronf
05-14-2020, 08:21 PM
Good morning colleagues, we installed a develop 258+ (bizhub c258) and from the first impression from the paper bypass greater than 170grs it has a serious inclination. The greater the thickness of the paper, the worse the defect. These steps were followed. 1.Removal of side cover and register unit for inspection and adjustment. 2. The writing unit for inspection and control was disassembled. 3. Bypass was exchanged for the other machine. 4. Skew adjustment was performed through the service menu (also the manual specifies that this adjustment only works on thickness 1 and normal paper). NONE of this worked, I would greatly appreciate it if you have any recommendations to give me. In the photos it is seen that in the lower edge the skew is minimal but exaggerated above (rear of the machine) THANK YOU VERY MUCH456434564445645

Hi Jpablo,

This 1 I had to learn the hard way... Simply change the 4 registration bushings. There is no visible damage but this skewing is the first sign of worn bushing.
Part number A161702200.

jpablo_mza
05-15-2020, 02:44 AM
Hi Jpablo,

This 1 I had to learn the hard way... Simply change the 4 registration bushings. There is no visible damage but this skewing is the first sign of worn bushing.
Part number A161702200.

Thank you very much for your answer, The copier has 5k copies, this rules out the possibility of wear and tear, the entire registration unit was also changed to that of a machine with very many copies.

Younis
12-10-2021, 05:42 PM
Has anyone solved the issue till now? as I am facing the same

Custom Search