PDA

View Full Version : C458 error code 2152

Custom Search

victor_jffrds
05-15-2020, 03:53 AM
First time posting here.....hi, thanks always for being....
Initial check items. ITB for proper functionality. Sensor tested okay.. Flag is working.. Replaced damned cl5 and checked F6E on BACK of MfpB. Oh ya and replaced expd board before cl5 when I seen that fun... code remains.. maybe a drum or developer?? Thoughts help very appreciated!!

Bix
05-15-2020, 08:07 AM
Have you tried a new transfer belt?
It could be blocked. Alternatively in the manual it indicates these as possible causes:
- Fusing Motor M3.
- CL5
- PS39
- MFP Board

tsbservice
05-15-2020, 08:34 AM
Agree with Bix first thing is to replace ITB with another one in good working condition(may not be new). Though seems you did a lot of job and I can understand your frustration.
If another ITB don't solve it I guess next step left would be Fusing motor (M3).
Good luck

victor_jffrds
05-15-2020, 11:55 AM
Yes, the ITB was last part changed. Fusing Motor Is my next step, Will update.

Terna247
05-16-2020, 12:00 AM
Yes, the ITB was last part changed. Fusing Motor Is my next step, Will update.And if that doesn't work pick, you just have to test your rebuild IQ

Sent from my Infinix X606C using Tapatalk

byronf
05-16-2020, 04:01 PM
First time posting here.....hi, thanks always for being....
Initial check items. ITB for proper functionality. Sensor tested okay.. Flag is working.. Replaced damned cl5 and checked F6E on BACK of MfpB. Oh ya and replaced expd board before cl5 when I seen that fun... code remains.. maybe a drum or developer?? Thoughts help very appreciated!!

Hi Victor,

Trust that you are well prepared for this repair. It is actually very simple but a lengthy process. You need to remove the entire Main drive unit as seen in image below. Once the main drive unit is removed you will see PS39 this sensor is soiled with toner clean and assemble the machine and the code should be gone.

victor_jffrds
06-19-2020, 03:55 PM
Thank you for all the feed back.
THis ended up being caused by the right side door interlock that engages into the fuser drive assembly. The interlock in the fuser drive had come out of position and was lifting above the door interlock.

Custom Search