PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C350 and C458 firmware

Custom Search

jclausen
05-15-2020, 12:23 PM
Could anybody please send me the latest firmware and firmware tools for the following models:

Bizhub C350
Bizhub C458

please send to jc@sydtek.dk

I will be grateful if you can send me this information.

Phil B.
05-15-2020, 01:46 PM
Could anybody please send me the latest firmware and firmware tools for the following models:

Bizhub C350
Bizhub C458

please send to jc@sydtek.dk

I will be grateful if you can send me this information.

what problems are you having that makes you think you need firmware?

you should review forum rules... pay attention to #5.

emujo2
05-15-2020, 02:54 PM
Although I have my issues with anyone giving KM firmware to a non KM tech...What does rule #5 have to do with his question..

Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.

Phil B.
05-15-2020, 03:07 PM
Although I have my issues with anyone giving KM firmware to a non KM tech...What does rule #5 have to do with his quesiton..

Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.

intellectual property violations are not allowed firmware is intellectual property.

rrrohan
05-15-2020, 03:32 PM
hope you got a CF card or know how to setup FTP server and use ISW for the old C350 firmware update

emujo2
05-15-2020, 05:55 PM
Asking for firmware does not violate rule 5...Giving the poster the firmware, pirated music or software would. Aren't you the one that says make a contribution and you will get firmware?? Sounds like rule 5 applies more to you than the poster..

mga
05-15-2020, 06:35 PM
Firmware and or system software should only be available to credited service engineers who has access to the manufacturer websites and also you should register so we know a little more about you stay safe stay well.

tsbservice
05-15-2020, 06:58 PM
It's tricky ground here and depends on case by case. Some brands give FW straight on their user's sites some not. That's all folks.

Phil B.
05-15-2020, 07:05 PM
Asking for firmware does not violate rule 5...Giving the poster the firmware, pirated music or software would. Aren't you the one that says make a contribution and you will get firmware?? Sounds like rule 5 applies more to you than the poster..

not the way I read the rule....

NOW... WOULDN'T asking be the same as STARTING A CONVERSATION?

emujo2
05-15-2020, 07:16 PM
So, it's not Ok for someone to ask for firmware (and I'm not giving it to them just so you know), but it is Ok for you to tell them to contribute and their wishes will be granted?? Simply asking is not a discussion, your reply makes it a discussion and that violates the rule...

mga
05-15-2020, 07:18 PM
Come on gents let's all be nice stay safe stay well

tsbservice
05-15-2020, 07:22 PM
So, it's not Ok for someone to ask for firmware (and I'm not giving it to them just so you know), but it is Ok for you to tell them to contribute and their wishes will be granted?? Simply asking is not a discussion, your reply makes it a discussion and that violates the rule...

So we all already know what you think on this. Please keep your positive energy in helping other techs problems, you certainly can.

Phil B.
05-15-2020, 07:30 PM

yes i used to UNTIL admin clued me in on it.

and I haven't done that since.

whatever.

Synthohol
05-15-2020, 08:40 PM
nobody has contacted me or anything with regard to rule 5.
that rule seems to have been made when Metallica started suing people for morpheous downloads.

jclausen
05-18-2020, 10:32 AM
There has been a similar thread, without rule 5 discussion.
bizhub c350 firmware (https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/3397-bizhub-c350-firmware-8.html)

Custom Search