PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta 280 stripe when printing

Custom Search

Mitch Barron
05-15-2020, 02:37 PM
Hello wonderfull technicians, how is going today? Hope you guys staying help. I have this issue that still can figure out what is going on with this machine, when I print the test page everything seems normal, page is good, but when the client prints something a stripe comes on the printing here is a picture of it, maybe you guy can guide me in something that I have missed to check.4565445654you guys can see the pink like like a fade magenta on the botton.

tsbservice
05-15-2020, 02:41 PM
Interesting. For the start run stabilization and gradations, swap some color drums around to see if pink line change color.

Mitch Barron
05-15-2020, 02:58 PM
Interesting. For the start run stabilization and gradations, swap some color drums around to see if pink line change color.

I have swap drums, nothing happed, did stabilization and gradations nothing either. I am thinking to swap PH unit to check.

Synthohol
05-15-2020, 03:04 PM
why not just print and post the 4 gradation and halftone test patterns in service mode? a lot can be diagnosed from the output. the printed images do not really help since its process black

Mitch Barron
05-15-2020, 03:07 PM
why not just print and post the 4 gradation and halftone test patterns in service mode? a lot can be diagnosed from the output. the printed images do not really help since its process black

I will do that on Monday that I will go again with a PH unit to try it. if nothing happen I will post all the gradation and halftone.

rrrohan
05-15-2020, 03:31 PM
have you tried using the cleaning wand to clean the laser/print head?

copier addict
05-15-2020, 04:44 PM
The first thing I try when faced with an issue that seems illogical is update the firmware. Even if it shows the most current, reflashing can solve problems. Plus, it is less invasive than swapping printheads if it works.

Mitch Barron
05-18-2020, 06:53 AM
have you tried using the cleaning wand to clean the laser/print head?

Yes, I have done all that but same outcome.

Mitch Barron
05-18-2020, 06:54 AM
The first thing I try when faced with an issue that seems illogical is update the firmware. Even if it shows the most current, reflashing can solve problems. Plus, it is less invasive than swapping printheads if it works.

I did update the firmware but again same outcome.

Mitch Barron
05-18-2020, 05:03 PM

Phil B.
05-18-2020, 05:09 PM

that isn't the gradation sheets requested...

Mitch Barron
05-18-2020, 05:09 PM

I have change the laser, I have tried swaping the drums from one place to another, I have change the developes with used ones that where working in other machine but same I got these lines hope you guys can see them.

Mitch Barron
05-18-2020, 05:11 PM
that isn't the gradation sheets requested...

no sorry, that was one dark color that I printed that is more visible the other when you scanned them.

Synthohol
05-18-2020, 05:59 PM
with all due respect, the scans provided are not what i use to diagnose cq.
only the 1 black gradation page is remotely helpful.
can you print the same original job in monochrome? if there is no fade then black is not the issue.
have you stopped the job at different intervals and looked at the belt and fuser?
need to see if its in development or transfer. this is all process of elimination.
could even be dirty/worn trans belt bushings/roller.

tsbservice
05-18-2020, 07:06 PM
Ok, not drums,devs, laser. Few left like ITB and sensors. Did you cleaned ITB sensors front and rear? Any warnings or codes? Are they using compatible toners? With such old but good model many copy shops are running their business with non genuine toners.

Mitch Barron
05-19-2020, 07:12 AM
with all due respect, the scans provided are not what i use to diagnose cq.
only the 1 black gradation page is remotely helpful.
can you print the same original job in monochrome? if there is no fade then black is not the issue.
have you stopped the job at different intervals and looked at the belt and fuser?
need to see if its in development or transfer. this is all process of elimination.
could even be dirty/worn trans belt bushings/roller.

I had it set another transfer belt but same problem, I will try now wiht a fuser from another machine and see what is the outcome with that I will keep posting.

Mitch Barron
05-19-2020, 07:14 AM
Ok, not drums,devs, laser. Few left like ITB and sensors. Did you cleaned ITB sensors front and rear? Any warnings or codes? Are they using compatible toners? With such old but good model many copy shops are running their business with non genuine toners.

all good quality toners from konica. I had clean sensors and changing transfer belt but same, no the machine gives me no error code.

Custom Search