PDA

View Full Version : C3351 yellow and magenta faded and washed out

Custom Search

byronf
05-15-2020, 08:10 PM
Hi All,

Trust that you are well and staying safe.

I am having an issue with a C3351 that prints Cyan and Black fine but Yellow and Magenta are almost not present
like very faded. I've replaced the entire transfer belt and 2nd transfer roller,Imaging units are all at 80% life. I have reseated them are have no luck.
I took the H.V to test on another machine and it works 100%.
Upon my return reinstalled the H.V and had the same result. When I increase the transfer voltage in service mode the magenta and yellow are present, however the print quality is not acceptable. I have also cleaned the bias contacts and had no luck.

Is there anybody that has had anything similar to this?

tsbservice
05-15-2020, 08:27 PM
Always try to give samples. Put into machine different working IUs. Although they are way outside their EOL. They may be failed prematurely, ie. dumped developer would give you faded color.

byronf
05-15-2020, 08:38 PM
Always try to give samples. Put into machine different working IUs. Although they are way outside their EOL. They may be failed prematurely, ie. dumped developer would give you faded color.

Hi tsbservice,

Thank you for responding promptly.

I am going back to the machine tommorow I will up load P.O.E.
With regards to the imaging units I have stripped them and there is developer in them also has a nice dev brush on the mag roller. This machine seems to be lossing charge on these two colours.

tsbservice
05-15-2020, 09:04 PM
Have you cleaned laser slit glasses with magic wand?

Custom Search