PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 364e SCAN WAITING

Custom Search

ErthBoi
05-20-2020, 04:30 AM
Hi guys.

Just need help with a scanning issue. Scanning through doc feeder and the flat bed has occured but, there is no icon on the top right hand corner of the screen indicating transmission nor are there any errors popping up. On the job lists, it is just showing "waiting " under status

I've initialized the network setting, put in same configurations and it's still giving me the same problem.

Need suggestions on this ASAP.

REGARDS

copier addict
05-20-2020, 05:48 AM
Hi guys.

Just need help with a scanning issue. Scanning through doc feeder and the flat bed has occured but, there is no icon on the top right hand corner of the screen indicating transmission nor are there any errors popping up. On the job lists, it is just showing "waiting " under status

I've initialized the network setting, put in same configurations and it's still giving me the same problem.

Need suggestions on this ASAP.

REGARDS

Are you attempting to scan via email, ftp or smb? If you insert a thumb drive are you able to scan to it?

ErthBoi
05-20-2020, 06:15 AM
Are you attempting to scan via email, ftp or smb? If you insert a thumb drive are you able to scan to it?

Thank you for your reply. I've sorted out the problem. It had to do with the HD. I found out that it wasn't installed, so I installed and formatted and it worked.

BHM
05-22-2020, 09:52 PM
Hi guys.

On the job lists, it is just showing "waiting " under status

I do see this on occasion and a reboot typically resolves.

Bix
05-25-2020, 11:22 AM
Yes, this is caused by the deactivation of the HDD.
As another symptom, when you try to duplex from ADF, it stops after a while.
It will be useful for anyone who faces this problem and finds this thread.

Custom Search