PDA

View Full Version : Fiery Reinstall

Custom Search

plnewton
05-22-2020, 02:56 AM
Hi All,

I have a C6000 running a System 9 Fiery and the drive started to produce paging errors in the event log and was lagging and taking forever to process a job, I have pulled the drive and managed to clone it.
The machine is running again but I am getting the occasional blue screen when it processes a large file

Is there any chance someone can hook me up with a reinstall ISO, I do not have the original install discs for the machine so I am really hoping someone can help me out

Also, is it possible to run an external monitor on the fiery, I have one connected and it display everything up to the windows logo and then goes blank after that, would be hand to have display on so I can see what is going on

Cheers
Paul

Synthohol
05-22-2020, 03:06 PM
couple questions,
i forget, what fiery is it? IC-???
what version software? 1.0/1.x/2.x?

without a FACI kit yes the monitor turns off as the video processing is now taken by the image video board.
you can setup remote desktop on a cheap laptop and view CWS there.

plnewton
05-23-2020, 12:37 AM
couple questions,
i forget, what fiery is it? IC-???
what version software? 1.0/1.x/2.x?

without a FACI kit yes the monitor turns off as the video processing is now taken by the image video board.
you can setup remote desktop on a cheap laptop and view CWS there.

Thanks for your reply

Yes, I have been using remote desktop to connect to it but it is freezing during bootup so hard to tell what is going on

I am pretty sure these are IC-413 controllers, it is running version 1.0

Synthohol
05-24-2020, 03:20 AM
i can tell you in a PM how to aquire system software if you want to reflash?

Custom Search