PDA

View Full Version : Help !!

Custom Search

Fadil
06-08-2020, 10:40 PM
Hello
Please i need desactivate option copy(scanner) in bizhub 283 and just use the printer.☺☺

tsbservice
06-08-2020, 10:42 PM
What's the problem?

femaster
06-08-2020, 11:56 PM
Not sure what you are trying to accomplish here. Do you want it to be strictly a printer only, with no copy, scan, fax, etc.?

There are 2 ways to do it that I can think of:
1) Turn on user authentication, turn off public user access, and restrict everything. Then change the settings to allow printing without authentication. Give nobody the login credentials and all they can do is print to it.
2) Service mode, System 1, Problem unit isolation set, and enable isolation for the scanner. This will also restrict to only printing, but you will have messages on the screen that "[Copy, Scan, Fax, etc.] are not available right now".

This of course all depends on if the copier is functioning properly or not. If you have scanner errors or something similar, item #2 above MIGHT help you to get back to being able to print, but I can't say for sure.

Fadil
06-09-2020, 12:42 AM
What's the problem?

I have error 6102 problem in the scanner

Cyclops85
06-09-2020, 01:36 AM
Should be in service mode, system 2 I believe and is under “problem isolation”

femaster
06-09-2020, 03:25 AM
I have error 6102 problem in the scanner

As I said in my previous post, you might be able to get away with turning on problem unit isolation for the scanner, in service mode, to get you by with printing only.

Anyway, C6102, in case you didn't already know:

Code: C6102
Description: Drive system home sensor malfunction
• The scanner home sensor (PS201) is unable to detect the scanner located at its home position. • The scanner home sensor (PS201) is unable to detect a scanner even when the scanner motor has been driven to move the scanner over the maximum travelling distance. • The scanner home sensor (PS201) detects the scanner when the scanner has moved the maximum travelling distance from the position, at which it blocks the scanner home sensor.
Remedy: 1 Correct or change the scanner drive (cable, pulley, gear, belt) if it is faulty. 2 Correct the scanner motor set screw if loose. 3 Adjust [Image Position Leading Edge] and [Feed Direction Adjustment]. 4 Check the connector between M201- REYB/SCAN PJ5 for proper connection and correct as necessary. 5 Check the connector between PS201- REYB/SCAN PJ8 for proper connection and correct as necessary. 6 Check the connector between REYB/ SCAN PJ2-MFPB PJ14 for proper connection and correct as necessary. 7 PS201 I/O check, sensor check. 8 M201 operation check. 9 Change REYB/SCAN. 10 Change MFPB.

Synthohol
06-09-2020, 04:04 AM
when the error happens you can still go into service mode and check the sensor page and move the scanner in and out of the HPS and look for a change.
that being said...;)

have you moved the scanner by hand all the way and check for binding cable?
in the rear left corner is the HPS for the carriage. make sure it is in place.
there is a tab on the carriage that activates the HPS, verify it indeed falls deep enough in the sensor gap

if its a scanner issue, the error and "continue" message may be displayed and selected.
what feeder is on it?
if its the dual scan feeder set it to unset in CE mode.
unplug feeder and remove dual scan board and see if it comes back.

Walterj
06-09-2020, 05:31 AM
[QUOTE = Fadil; 1496653] Hola
. Necesito desactivar la opción de copia (escáner) en bizhub 283 y simplemente usar la impresora. [[/ QUOTE]

good day
Check page 524 of the service manual.
Regards.

Fadil
06-09-2020, 12:18 PM
Not sure what you are trying to accomplish here. Do you want it to be strictly a printer only, with no copy, scan, fax, etc.?

There are 2 ways to do it that I can think of:
1) Turn on user authentication, turn off public user access, and restrict everything. Then change the settings to allow printing without authentication. Give nobody the login credentials and all they can do is print to it.
2) Service mode, System 1, Problem unit isolation set, and enable isolation for the scanner. This will also restrict to only printing, but you will have messages on the screen that "[Copy, Scan, Fax, etc.] are not available right now".

This of course all depends on if the copier is functioning properly or not. If you have scanner errors or something similar, item #2 above MIGHT help you to get back to being able to print, but I can't say for sure.

thank you i did that but another problem appeared the machine remains blocked at startup in the first home screen

Fadil
06-09-2020, 12:22 PM
What's the problem?

The probleme is error C -6102

Cyclops85
06-09-2020, 12:27 PM
Switch on while holding utility button, press keypad and type stop, 0, 0, stop, 0, 1. Then press system 2, problem isolation set, isolate scanner and ADF to remove those from machine startup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tsbservice
06-09-2020, 01:41 PM
If scanner system error is indicated (C6102 or C9401) and MFP is powered OFF/ON, when selecting "Continue Operation" original(s) will not be scanned.

Please install Special MFP version GC8-C8.

Custom Search