PDA

View Full Version : Error Code E301 error code Bizhub C224e

Custom Search

ErthBoi
06-15-2020, 07:37 AM
Top evening fellow technicians,

I've just come across the error code mentioned above and I've gone through the manual and it has said to replace MFPB. I've physically checked the connection prior but still gave the same error.

Installed new firmware
Uninstalled HDD

Error code still persists.

Please help

Regards.

Bix
06-15-2020, 08:22 AM
Hi, sometimes they are bad RAM banks. In these models it is quite common

copier tech
06-15-2020, 10:36 AM

I've just come across the error code mentioned above and I've gone through the manual and it has said to replace MFPB. I've physically checked the connection prior but still gave the same error.

Installed new firmware
Uninstalled HDD

Please help

Regards.

Before you order a new MFP etc what version is your SSD board? if its not at v6.03 you might want to try update that.

Also try the NVRam reset fw this may help.

femaster
06-16-2020, 06:14 AM

Installed new firmware
Uninstalled HDD

Please help

Regards.

If you are getting TONS of these, it might just be old firmware, there was a firmware update a number of years ago that addressed the E301 error that was showing up very frequently, despite the copier seeming to still be fully functional. What version is your firmware at currently?

ivovb
10-07-2020, 03:05 PM
It seems to me that this topic is not concluded. So I'll resurect it. Moreover I have proved solution. After battery lost on MFPB, i've changed it and get this error. It is because I've forgot to update the firmware. So as copier tech says I have used MFPB reset tool (there is no NVRam reset tool) - a special 10Kb firmware, firmware update and E301 gone...

BR

tsbservice
10-07-2020, 03:59 PM
It seems to me that this topic is not concluded. So I'll resurect it. Moreover I have proved solution. After battery lost on MFPB, i've changed it and get this error. It is because I've forgot to update the firmware. So as copier tech says I have used MFPB reset tool (there is no NVRam reset tool) - a special 10Kb firmware, firmware update and E301 gone...

BR

ivovb good info to know...dreaded C-E301 is so complex error and because of that KM added in MML detail code to quote the book "... to analyse the cause of the C-FA14 error or the C-E301 error."
Maybe it would help to know that in case of stubborn C-E301 we can use reset tool but most instances of this code are addressed by newer FW.
Can you elaborate detail code of your C-E301 error in case reset tool didn't erase it for future references?
TIA

Custom Search