PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C308 Jam 32-05

Custom Search

lebo
06-19-2020, 10:36 AM
Hello, I would like to consult a following problem with you.

The device: Bizhub C308, counter sits at about 30 000, mostly A4.

There is a jam 32-05 that happens every cca 300 pages.

The jammed paper ends up stuck between the fuxer and the exit where it forms a wave. Leading edge stop before first roll of the exit sometimes is between rolls. Also a trail edge of the jammed paper gets squeezed between the fuser rollers. Jam never happens during one page print job. Its always the two pages or higher print jobs.

The device doesn't get used very much so the jam happens about 1-2 times per week. I haven't found an obvious cause to this and it didn't manifest itself when I tested it last service visit. I replaced a pickup roller in the third large paper cassette because every jam happened during print jobs printed using this cassete. I also cleaned the vertical transport rolls, cleaned the sensors, removed the fuser out and checked it, especially the entrance of the fuser to remove possible baked toner or damaged film from the fuser entry plate - there was no problem.
I recommended the customer to stop using the third large paper cassette when the jam happens again so I can eliminate it as a cause of the problem. Unfortunately yesterday the customer called me about the jam happening again but this time they have been using the first paper cassette.

I found some information about this problem in the manufacturer's technical database (see the attachment) but the Bizhub C308 was not explicitly mentioned there. For the management report from the device see the attachment as well.

Great thanks for your advices.

tsbservice
06-19-2020, 12:48 PM
Hey lebo great post, Thank you for that! I wish more techs attach MML lists scan.

Check fusing loop sensor actuator or/and actuator torsion spring.
P.N. A0ED703800 and A161712700

Custom Search