PDA

View Full Version : How to print a multiple page sized PDF document

Custom Search

Takhnamishvili
06-24-2020, 09:52 AM
Hello guys,

I wonder if there is some solution about how to print multiple page sized PDF document on AccurioPrint C3070L. For example: I have PDF file with 4 pages, first page is A4, second A5, third A3 and fourth A5. I put A4 paper on 1st tray, A3 paper in 2nd tray, A5 in 3rd tray. I want to print mentioned PDF file so MFP automatically picks up paper according to page sizes, for first page (A4) it picks up paper from 1st tray, for 2nd page (A5) it picks up paper from 3rd tray automatically and so on. Are there any solutions for it?

Thanks in advance

Bix
06-24-2020, 10:51 AM
Hi, in the applications section there is Separate Scans. is that what you mean?

Takhnamishvili
06-24-2020, 11:02 AM
Hi, in the applications section there is Separate Scans. is that what you mean?

No, I mean print PDF document, not scanning.

Synthohol
06-24-2020, 12:30 PM
set up the job using "insert sheets" and specify page# and tray?

emujo2
06-24-2020, 01:09 PM
Geez, now were teaching basic PDF usage...You know this isn't a KonicaMinolta problem???

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/print-mixed-page-sizes-acrobat/_jcr_content/main-pars/procedure_0/proc_par/step_2/step_par/img_0.img.png/mixed_win_step3.png

Takhnamishvili
06-24-2020, 01:16 PM
set up the job using "insert sheets" and specify page# and tray?

Can you give me more detailed explanation please?

tsbservice
06-24-2020, 01:19 PM
Geez, now were teaching basic PDF usage...You know this isn't a KonicaMinolta problem???

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/print-mixed-page-sizes-acrobat/_jcr_content/main-pars/procedure_0/proc_par/step_2/step_par/img_0.img.png/mixed_win_step3.png

Yep, like he said.

Takhnamishvili
06-24-2020, 01:21 PM

it's useful when printing multiple page sized PDF on one size of paper, for example, if 1st page is A4 and 2nd page is A3, this option will print both of them on same size of paper. My question is different, I need to print A4 page on A4 size paper and A3 page on A3 size paper automatically.

Edit: Works! :rolleyes:

emujo2
06-24-2020, 01:41 PM
I think you are missing something..

The option to have everything print on 1 size is the check box above this..If you choose print by PDF page size it will pull from each tray based on the size of the page. If you are getting something different, then you may have a configuration conflict on the MFP..Like trays are designated for special paper are not allowed to pull in AUTO. E

Takhnamishvili
06-24-2020, 01:48 PM
I think you are missing something..

The option to have everything print on 1 size is the check box above this..If you choose print by PDF page size it will pull from each tray based on the size of the page. If you are getting something different, then you may have a configuration conflict on the MFP..Like trays are designated for special paper are not allowed to pull in AUTO. E

Thank you, I added trays to auto selection in User menu and it started working.

emujo2
06-24-2020, 01:52 PM
Where do I send the bill???

Takhnamishvili
06-24-2020, 02:04 PM
Where do I send the bill???

Send it to Georgia :D

Custom Search