PDA

View Full Version : 360i drum error

Custom Search

Genotrom
06-25-2020, 08:13 AM
yesterday I installed the new bizhub 360i (black and white only). Today the customer who called "Drum detection error" came out on the display. Being just black and white, I can't try other drums. Any suggestions? It only has 200 on the counter.

tsbservice
06-25-2020, 08:24 AM
It happened to me once on C250i. Exchanged M and Y drums and message went away for now. Same scenario almost brand new machine.

Genotrom
06-25-2020, 09:36 AM
It happened to me once on C250i. Exchanged M and Y drums and message went away for now. Same scenario almost brand new machine.
thanks, I would like to do it, but as I said, this is not a color printer. This is a black and white printer (without the C in front)

Bix
06-25-2020, 10:39 AM
Interestingly, I didn't know about the new black and white printers. However I believe that condensate may have arisen. Leave it out for a couple of minutes (remember to protect the surface) and then reinsert it.

fatduke
06-25-2020, 01:09 PM
yesterday I installed the new bizhub 360i (black and white only). Today the customer who called "Drum detection error" came out on the display. Being just black and white, I can't try other drums. Any suggestions? It only has 200 on the counter.

Interesting man.

Maybe you forget to remove any protection? A little piece of plastic tape somewhere?

Also check deep in the drum location inside if there is something dirty.

Can you please attach a sample? TY

ivovb
06-25-2020, 09:02 PM
Check/clean/set contacts concerning drum chip and HV contacts, too.

BR

Custom Search