PDA

View Full Version : C300i Brand new wont turn on....

Custom Search

MVPunisher
06-29-2020, 06:07 PM
Good afternoon folks. Just seeing if anyone could shed any light on this issue for me....Brand new machine. Still in office will not fire up. I was messing around with the power switch and wire to power switch and got it to turn on. It would turn itself back off before getting to the point of making a copy. It did get it far up enough to access menus and such a few times though. It was not consistent when it would turn off. Now its back to not turning on at all again. When I mean not turning on I mean nothing. Not a buzz from the DCPS, not a light. Nada.

I am going to call Konica and start the process, which I should have already done but here is what I have done so far.

Replaced the DCPS
Replaced Main power switch
Replaced Base Board (MFPB)
Clipped all wire ties to main power switch and verified 5v is outgoing on CN16e, Also confirmed 3.9v is returning to CN16e with main power switch on. Assuming it loses a volt in the switch somewhere is correct operation as both switches have some result.

I checked knowledgebase before didnt see anything.

Thinking of trying the CPU board next and then calling Konica after that doesnt fix it.

tsbservice
06-29-2020, 07:23 PM
I wish I could help...looks to me you do everything right.
Maybe Albonline could help if he see your thread.

Albonline
06-30-2020, 03:59 PM
Good afternoon folks. Just seeing if anyone could shed any light on this issue for me....Brand new machine. Still in office will not fire up. I was messing around with the power switch and wire to power switch and got it to turn on. It would turn itself back off before getting to the point of making a copy. It did get it far up enough to access menus and such a few times though. It was not consistent when it would turn off. Now its back to not turning on at all again. When I mean not turning on I mean nothing. Not a buzz from the DCPS, not a light. Nada.

I am going to call Konica and start the process, which I should have already done but here is what I have done so far.

Replaced the DCPS
Replaced Main power switch
Replaced Base Board (MFPB)
Clipped all wire ties to main power switch and verified 5v is outgoing on CN16e, Also confirmed 3.9v is returning to CN16e with main power switch on. Assuming it loses a volt in the switch somewhere is correct operation as both switches have some result.

I checked knowledgebase before didnt see anything.

Thinking of trying the CPU board next and then calling Konica after that doesnt fix it.

I have seen one act similarly ,turned out to be op panel. just a guess.

try leaving cpu board out , start unit , should get a white screen then blank out .

leave cpu board out for 10 mins and its basically reset. would load from backup after reinstalling. are there any codes logged? if you can get at them.

Zesti
07-01-2020, 10:29 AM
Does the power light on Panel keeps lit? If you are able to connect it via network on its webpage? or able to ping it?

Custom Search