PDA

View Full Version : Error Code C9401 on B367

Custom Search

liam
07-03-2020, 12:25 PM
Hi Guys

We have replaced the CCD on the device after getting C9401. We replaced it with old revision model CCD as device is a old revision model.

Have upgraded Firmware to X4 and set soft switch 25 to B0. Turned CCD calibration off according to Service Manual but error code remains.

We have swopped Main Board, Power Supply and tried a CCD from another device aswell. Error Code remains.

Any ideas what else we can try?

My next component will be ribbon cable for CCD but CCD does get power and Light up

tsbservice
07-03-2020, 12:47 PM
Does LED exposure unit lights up?
It's not clear but after replacement of CCD unit maybe Line Mag Setting should be done also.

Leyahné
07-03-2020, 12:50 PM
Please check the Lamp had a problem change all of the boards mentioned and i was the lamp, one of the led's melted.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

liam
07-03-2020, 12:50 PM
Does LED exposure unit lights up?
It's not clear but after replacement of CCD unit maybe Line Mag Setting should be done also.

Hi

Yes LED does light up. Cant do Line Mag setting due to the error code

liam
07-03-2020, 12:52 PM
Please check the Lamp had a problem change all of the boards mentioned and i was the lamp, one of the led's melted.

We have replaced the whole CCD which includes the lamp. Tried 2 CCD units now

Leyahné
07-03-2020, 12:58 PM
Your CCD is your lens block, your lamp is the globe and how it works is it has led's at the end witch switch on to light up on copying, now if one is damaged it will light but not the right amount of light the CCD needs and will throw the code.

Leyahné
07-03-2020, 12:59 PM
If I remember correct there is a board controlling the lamp have you replaced that one

liam
07-03-2020, 01:01 PM
Your CCD is your lens block, your lamp is the globe and how it works is it has led's at the end witch switch on to light up on copying, now if one is damaged it will light but not the right amount of light the CCD needs and will throw the code.

Fully understand. Hence the reason for trying different CCD units including lamps out of show room devices that are working.

My only thoughts is that it has to be ribbon cable from main board to CCD that might have a crack in it somewhere as its the only part we have not replaced yet.

liam
07-03-2020, 01:02 PM
If I remember correct there is a board controlling the lamp have you replaced that one

Board is situated in CCD unit on B367. Sos yeah when replacing the CCD it is replaced same time

Attached is pic from parts list. As I stated we have the old revision model which does not have the board between main board and ccd.

tsbservice
07-03-2020, 01:45 PM
So you're replacing a whole Scan-IR unit. May be ribbon cable then.
Check if ICP F8E is OPEN on the MFP board.

liam
07-10-2020, 12:18 PM
Just a update.

Replaced Ribbon cable and problem is resolved.

tsbservice
07-10-2020, 02:15 PM
Just a update.

Replaced Ribbon cable and problem is resolved.

Good to know you resolved this.

Custom Search