PDA

View Full Version : C3350

Custom Search

V8Driver
07-06-2020, 10:39 PM
Really going through it with this c3350 maybe 50k total pgs, came in prediagnosed by my sponsor formatter bd, ok it starts up. Admin pwd is default. I cannot get into secure setup or enhanced secure mode what not. My buttons are disabled for internet firmware, they have a proxy and it is on a 2 wk waitlist so... And of course the adf 'initialize fail.' I can't find the p/n for the little springs between callouts 2&3 on pg 706, and i'm doing domain level admin with no rights for scan to smb share, enchante! Finding the f/w would be a plus. Is that licensing? I mean the whole button is obviously there for certain functions ie it has 1&5 the stop22200 stop did not work.

V8Driver
07-07-2020, 01:22 AM
what i suspect on 'adf initialize' error, i dont hear the clutch click or anything, these two springy contacts were non-uniform and sprang out and didn't go back in right, i assume the 2 contacts down there will get a qtip and a little alcohol, looking for the other sensors,
it prints, including off the network, i have smb sharing setup with some difficulty in the control panel vs the web interface.
again, the main vexing issue is the inability to login to the 'enable' mode or whatever
scan to net is failing, i have known good network credentials, again proxy involved and unknown location of DC/and their SMTP setup is also secondary, PQ is good.

Dropbox - c3350 - Simplify your life (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gvoxprs41s1b6lj/AACaO7R8br0acQTn7j1cVPX5a?dl=0)

V8Driver
07-07-2020, 02:12 AM
HDD not encrypted and/or Enhanced Security not enabled?
CE login good. admin login good.

femaster
07-07-2020, 04:02 AM
these two springy contacts were non-uniform and sprang out and didn't go back in right, i assume the 2 contacts down there will get a qtip and a little alcohol, looking for the other sensors,

Dropbox - c3350 - Simplify your life (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gvoxprs41s1b6lj/AACaO7R8br0acQTn7j1cVPX5a?dl=0)

It sounds like you are thinking these spring tabs (you are pointing to in the pictures) are electrical contacts? They are not, they are simply the tabs that hold the ADF access cover closed. If the cover stays closed securely and evenly, they should be fine.

Not sure what to make of the rest of your issues though.

Custom Search