PDA

View Full Version : DF 617 on Bizhub C360 do not work

Custom Search

copycommerce
07-07-2020, 01:26 PM
On Bizhub C360 the taking of originals from DF-617 does not work (the sheet starts and stops). We replaced DF with another - and it does not work. In the service menu the DF test works correctly, the machine does not have a service code.
If anyone has had a similar problem, we would be grateful if it would help.

Bix
07-07-2020, 01:46 PM
Hi, did you deactivate and reactivate it? Remember that you need to restart the printer to apply the changes.

copycommerce
07-07-2020, 02:29 PM
yes we did, but it had no effect

copier tech
07-07-2020, 02:35 PM
On Bizhub C360 the taking of originals from DF-617 does not work (the sheet starts and stops). We replaced DF with another - and it does not work. In the service menu the DF test works correctly, the machine does not have a service code.

Ok so what exactly is happening you say "the sheet starts and stops" do you mean you get a miss feed?

copycommerce
07-07-2020, 02:50 PM
initial release for copying a document the machine does not respond, then I open the left cover of the DF and load it, the message on the display is like a scanned and unsent document to a computer

tsbservice
07-07-2020, 04:30 PM
So DF works in test mode(paper passage test) but won't pull paper at all in normal mode? It's very unclear from your description what's going on.
Try to be more explicative...

copycommerce
07-08-2020, 03:00 PM
in test mode df works normally and with one-sided and two-sided movement of the sheet
in copy mode the sheet starts and stops after the first paper position sensor and does not reach the second sensor at all

copycommerce
07-08-2020, 03:04 PM
in test mode df works normally and with one-sided and two-sided movement of the sheet
in copy mode the sheet starts and stops after the first paper position sensor and does not reach the second sensor at all

still has a jammed message at the specified position

fatduke
07-08-2020, 03:12 PM

Hi, tried to clean any sensor from dust and paper debris?

copycommerce
07-08-2020, 03:36 PM
done, but the result is the same, I even changed the whole df with another and the result is the same I think there was an electric shock on the mains and I'm afraid there is a problem with the board in the body, now I'm thinking of changing the firmware

emujo2
07-08-2020, 03:37 PM
Might be a wild guess, but does the firmware for the DF match the version of the machine? Also in some instances accessories after a certain s/n could not be used on earlier versions of the model. I know this was true on a few finishers, but not sure about ADFs. E

femaster
07-09-2020, 04:49 AM
If the copier has the ability to do scan to email or SMB, etc., try running scans through the ADF at different resolution settings. From my experience, service mode paper passage tests scan the pages at a different speed than copying does. Adjusting the resolution when you do a scan to email/SMB/etc. will also cause the ADF to scan at varying speeds. See if it will pass paper successfully at a faster or slower scan rate. If it's not set up to scan, you could also try sending a fax if it has that capability. Faxes will scan faster than a copy.

tsbservice
07-09-2020, 07:58 AM
If the copier has the ability to do scan to email or SMB, etc., try running scans through the ADF at different resolution settings. From my experience, service mode paper passage tests scan the pages at a different speed than copying does. Adjusting the resolution when you do a scan to email/SMB/etc. will also cause the ADF to scan at varying speeds. See if it will pass paper successfully at a faster or slower scan rate. If it's not set up to scan, you could also try sending a fax if it has that capability. Faxes will scan faster than a copy.

I like what I read. He can also easy scan to USB thumb drive with different resolutions.

copycommerce
07-09-2020, 09:52 AM

and when scanning df behaves in the same idiotic way scanning through smb and copying works only from the glass, sheet by sheet

copycommerce
07-09-2020, 09:57 AM
Might be a wild guess, but does the firmware for the DF match the version of the machine? Also in some instances accessories after a certain s/n could not be used on earlier versions of the model. I know this was true on a few finishers, but not sure about ADFs. E

the machine was purchased with this df and worked with it until a week ago, and what happened for now just to guess, even the customer can not give me an answer when and how it happened

copier tech
07-09-2020, 10:11 AM

I can't see anywhere that you updated the firmware?

This maybe worth a try sounds like it has become corrupt.

Custom Search