PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C364 Can no longer access

Custom Search

carmad
07-07-2020, 10:24 PM
I have a user here to decided to try to give our printer a static IP address, now we can't connect to it, Printer shows no IP address, light is flashing amber. When I go into administrator settings, Network settings button is not there! Help please I am pulling out my hair :(

copyman
07-07-2020, 10:36 PM
Have you had any lightning storms? Reason I asked is always have a few machines with this symptom during the summer months.

You can initialize the machine in service mode and re-input settings.

Also while in service mode make sure HDD is installed.

As last resort you could try resetting MFP board with reset firmware.

carmad
07-07-2020, 11:53 PM
Have you had any lightning storms? Reason I asked is always have a few machines with this symptom during the summer months.

You can initialize the machine in service mode and re-input settings.

Also while in service mode make sure HDD is installed.

As last resort you could try resetting MFP board with reset firmware.

move tried to go into service mode to reset but it only allows me to reset fax/scan and copy settings

carmad
07-07-2020, 11:54 PM
I tried to go into service mode and there are no network reset options just fax/scan and copy reset... I should mention we purchased this second hand and did not to a factory reset either so not sure why so many options are missing

copyman
07-08-2020, 02:20 AM
when in service mode did you see if HDD was installed? System 2.
Also take left rear cover off and see if HDD is there and connected

Bix
07-08-2020, 08:04 AM
Hi, theoretically you should find this.
Initialize the network settings. If you purchased a second hand printer, you should completely initialize it and check for HDD (some eliminate it at the end of the contract for privacy reasons).

fatduke
07-08-2020, 08:08 AM
Hey man!

Same issue for installing "Scan to..." after HDD format.

Check if HDD is installed in Service Mode.

Cheers!

allan
07-08-2020, 08:20 AM
Make sure the network cable is unplugged during this.
Check if there is a message on the screen showing ARP request.

Link and act lights active?

copier tech
07-08-2020, 09:36 AM
I have a user here to decided to try to give our printer a static IP address, now we can't connect to it, Printer shows no IP address, light is flashing amber. When I go into administrator settings, Network settings button is not there! Help please I am pulling out my hair :(

Shut the machine down, unplug the LAN cable power machine back on & wait 5-10 minutes, leave LAN disconnected & go back & check network settings.

rrrohan
07-08-2020, 10:00 AM
i dont know why arp requests take so long on a KM. on a HP if you plug in you get a IP within like 15 seconds, similarly if you unploug you also lose the IP very quickly and get a 169 address

carmad
07-08-2020, 02:52 PM
Hi, theoretically you should find this.
Initialize the network settings. If you purchased a second hand printer, you should completely initialize it and check for HDD (some eliminate it at the end of the contract for privacy reasons).

This worked, I can finally get into my interface and it now has an IP address. Yes there is a hard drive.... BUT now I am getting this error with orange light blinking "No Animation Guide Data" Any ideas?

carmad
07-08-2020, 03:02 PM
when in service mode did you see if HDD was installed? System 2.
Also take left rear cover off and see if HDD is there and connected

Yes HDD is installed but now getting "No Animation Guide Available" with flashing orange light

Bix
07-08-2020, 03:33 PM
Hi, once the HDD is installed again you must insert the MOVIE DATA. Is the model a Bizhub C364 or C364e correct? This way someone can send it to you privately

carmad
07-08-2020, 03:45 PM
Hi, once the HDD is installed again you must insert the MOVIE DATA. Is the model a Bizhub C364 or C364e correct? This way someone can send it to you privately

It's the C364, I may need clarification inserting movie data.

Bix
07-08-2020, 04:14 PM
Soon I will send you pm

copier tech
07-08-2020, 09:12 PM
It's the C364, I may need clarification inserting movie data.

Happy to help drop us an email

www.copierfirmware.co.uk (http://www.copierfirmware.co.uk/)

carmad
07-08-2020, 09:35 PM
Thanks to Bix, my issue has been resolved and I am no longer pulling out my hair :o Thanks so much everyone for your help!

Custom Search