PDA

View Full Version : bizhub C227 clacking noises when Paper feed from tray 2.

Custom Search

andre86
07-10-2020, 02:29 PM
Hello,

have a problem with a bizhub C227 with clacking noises when Paper feed from tray 2.

Does anyone have a solution?

Best wishers Andre

Bix
07-10-2020, 02:34 PM
Hi, more or less are you able to identify the noise area? Maybe it's the rollers

andre86
07-10-2020, 02:41 PM
The red feed rollers and the torque limiter have already been replaced. Then works again 2-3 months until the error comes again.

blackcat4866
07-10-2020, 06:27 PM
What error? All you said was noise. =^..^=

srvctec
07-10-2020, 08:18 PM

Exactly my thought unless he's considering the noise to be an error.

It's hard enough trying to figure out a noise service call when in person at the machine, let alone on an internet forum. :cool:

tsbservice
07-10-2020, 10:59 PM

Exactly my thought unless he's considering the noise to be an error.

It's hard enough trying to figure out a noise service call when in person at the machine, let alone on an internet forum. :cool:

Agree, not much useful information especially initial post.

blackcat4866
07-10-2020, 11:12 PM
5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

=^..^=

fatduke
07-11-2020, 08:47 AM
Hi man,

first can you say exactly where noise starts at?

Check pickup roller, open front door, unmount screws of each paper cassette and check gears and clutches.

Grease white gears at the opposite of paper cassette assy a little bit

Sometimes a broken gear or exhausted clutches can do noises.

This is a possible solution but with a more clear explanation you will help us to understand the problem.

Cheers!

andre86
07-31-2020, 02:10 PM
Hello again,

yes, the error is the noise, coming from the maschine when paper is feed from tray 2.
There are some people sitting around the maschine and are afraid of the noise, because its very loud and annoying.
Its only from tray 2. What we already did is, we changed the rollers with torque limiter and clutches.
The noise was gone for a couple of months and now hes back.
I was on vacation, when my colleague started this thread.
So i wasnt at the maschine yet, when the noise came back.
Next week, ill take a deeper look. maybe im able to make a sound file.

Sorry if there was a lack of information.

Phil B.
07-31-2020, 02:58 PM
Hello again,

yes, the error is the noise, coming from the maschine when paper is feed from tray 2.
There are some people sitting around the maschine and are afraid of the noise, because its very loud and annoying.
Its only from tray 2. What we already did is, we changed the rollers with torque limiter and clutches.
The noise was gone for a couple of months and now hes back.
I was on vacation, when my colleague started this thread.
So i wasnt at the maschine yet, when the noise came back.
Next week, ill take a deeper look. maybe im able to make a sound file.

Sorry if there was a lack of information.

speaking of lack of information ... your profile is BARREN I mean NO info .. you claim to be a tech... list no 'trained on'.. no started in the industry ..

you claim the noise is the error.. when BC asked what error he meant ERROR CODE...

i am begging to suspect you were never formally trained on ANY MACHINE ( oh btw your spelling sux)

we have had imposters in here before ...

like another TECH has stated YOU are there .. noises are very hard to define in an internet forum

you supplied no total page counts ... no error codes... no video/audio of the noise .. HELL you can't even tell us WHERE the noise is coming from.

you really expect us to help you without BASIC info? :confused::confused:

andre86
07-31-2020, 03:27 PM
speaking of lack of information ... your profile is BARREN I mean NO info .. you claim to be a tech... list no 'trained on'.. no started in the industry ..

you claim the noise is the error.. when BC asked what error he meant ERROR CODE...

i am begging to suspect you were never formally trained on ANY MACHINE ( oh btw your spelling sux)

we have had imposters in here before ...

like another TECH has stated YOU are there .. noises are very hard to define in an internet forum

you supplied no total page counts ... no error codes... no video/audio of the noise .. HELL you can't even tell us WHERE the noise is coming from.

you really expect us to help you without BASIC info? :confused::confused:

did you at least try to read or understand my last post?
i know, im not good at english but i think it is possible to understand.
If its a requirement to have a filled out profile, i will catch up!

mga
07-31-2020, 06:38 PM
Could be lift motor starting to go down

Custom Search