PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c3350 scan settings anyone?

Custom Search

mrfuser
07-10-2020, 07:32 PM
I have a client with a couple of okder c3350 units that they are needing it to scan default black and white and for the life of us we can’t see a way to do that. Most bizhubs you can change the settings on scan screen then go to user tools and set as current settings. Doesn’t seem to be the case here and can’t do it via web interface either.

any thoughts?

srvctec
07-10-2020, 09:21 PM
I have a client with a couple of okder c3350 units that they are needing it to scan default black and white and for the life of us we can’t see a way to do that. Most bizhubs you can change the settings on scan screen then go to user tools and set as current settings. Doesn’t seem to be the case here and can’t do it via web interface either.

any thoughts?

What if you set a program to default B/W and then choose that program as the one-touch via the web interface?

femaster
07-11-2020, 04:17 AM

any thoughts?

According to the User Guide, it is done just as you describe, same as any of the other models:

[Default Scan Settings]
To display: [Utility] - [User Settings] - [Scan/Fax Settings] - [Default Scan Settings]
Change the default settings (settings when the power is turned on, and the Reset is pressed) in Scan to E-
mail or Scan to Folder mode.
You can change the setting by selecting [Current Setting] after settings in Scan to E-mail or Scan to Folder
mode have been changed.
[Factory Default] is specified by default.

Custom Search