PDA

View Full Version : Error Code error tpm konica c454r

Custom Search

fuck1ng
07-11-2020, 04:59 PM
good morning, i have a problem in a konica minolta c454e, i changed the yellow battery on the mfp board, i did the whole procedure, took out the battery, put the new battery on, the machine gave me a serial error, turn off the machine, update the fimrware , install hard disk, I turned on the machine it asks me to change the tmp, when trying to enter the administrator of the machine to disable the tmp the machine stays hanging and does nothing, it is dead and turns it off and on and remains the same as try to login to administrator can you help me please

https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAABQAAAAUCAQAAAA ngNWGAAAA/0lEQVR4AYXNMSiEcRyA4cfmGHQbCZIipkuxnJgMStlMNmeyD2d wmc8 sZgxYJd9ErIZFHUyYYD7fkr6l4/rnvmtl7 KitrqV/fq2Y5eLY3Z9S48eRLe7BmVZ9qhTLhQ0algzZWQOVKSsCF8OjAn wbxDTWFDUhPK/jMr1H6HE/IqRky2DyvCefuwItwZzodVoYRiLqMkVCXrwpJ9twZ sgfDYEFYl8wIWxZ9uFf7zkallxlJh4YrLGsKjZRx7VGHhLqwgF UN45DGdb8MeXGpgB4ABZdeDcpZEY51A hyLKz4S1W4MQWm3AibWtgWmk6dyISa1pSdyWTOlLXVp0 eL9D/ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Custom Search