PDA

View Full Version : BH C654e FW

Custom Search

digicor
07-14-2020, 09:36 PM
i have the code d-012 i had to format HDD cant get away from the d-012 I have FW for other models,(c754e,) but it wont take it, or is it the same and i have another problem? hmmmm
can some one send me FW for the C654e , it took the Movie Data file...i had for the C754e

blackcat4866
07-14-2020, 11:56 PM
The C654e and C754e use the same firmware. You've got something else going on there. =^..^=

rrrohan
07-15-2020, 01:38 AM
In my experience when you have HDD issues it's best to replace them instead of formatting.

If you disconnect HDD and disable in service mode sometimes that has helped me with machines that refuse to take firmware.

Then just re enable HDD

Sent from my Nokia 7 plus using Tapatalk

digicor
07-15-2020, 02:25 PM
Can someone send me a fresh C654 fW. i think mine is corrupt, and is not right, it didnt work in my other machines at the shop, i have it saved but who knows something my have gotten bugged, can anyone send me it?
thanks

wjurls
07-15-2020, 08:32 PM
C654? or C654e? Different firmware unless C654 has already been upgraded to "e" FW. Your more likely problem is the USB drive you are using or else how the files are written to said USB device.

digicor
07-15-2020, 09:35 PM
i will be infront of the machine in the morning with my Minolta Tech on the phone he seems to think there is a bit switch set so it cant be messed with for hacking reasons?
ever hear of this? nothing i put in usb slot 3 under the cover works, i have use these same usb drives for this recently,i dont think its the usb drive
i have the latest fw..

Synthohol
07-16-2020, 12:22 AM
just FYI in case you dont have access to solutions...
Error
CD010

Root Cause
CD010 and abort code CFDxx.

Workaround/Fix
CAUSE: Failed hard drive.

SOLUTION: Please perform the following.
1. Reseat the connectors for the HDD, DSIP board, PRCB then reseat memory modules.
2. Format the HDD.
WARNING: Formatting the hard disk will erase all data contained in it.
a. Call the Service Mode to the screen.
b. Touch these keys in this order: [State Confirmation] g [Memory / HDD Adj.] g [HDD Format].
c. Touch [Physical Format].
d. Press the Start key to start the physical format.
e. It stops automatically when the physical format completed.
Notes

If [HDD Encryption Setting] is not set to "ON," when the physical format is completed and the main power switch is turned OFF/ON, a message that prompts you to set an encrypting word is displayed.

If you perform [HDD Encryption Setting], after setting an encrypting word, perform the logical format.

f. Touch [Logical Format].
g. Press the Start key to start the logical format.
h. It stops automatically when the logical format completed.
i. Turn OFF the main power switch and turn it on again after waiting for more than 10 seconds.
3. Replace the HDD (p/n A2X0M72C00) if problem continues, then perform a logical format.
a. Call the Service Mode to the screen.
b. Touch these keys in this order: [State Confirmation] g [Memory / HDD Adj.] g [HDD Format].
c. Touch [Logical Format].
d. Press the Start key to start the formatting sequence.
e. The sequence will be automatically terminated as it is completed.
f. Turn OFF the main power switch and turn it on again after waiting for more than 10 seconds.

Problem
After turning ON the main switch, there is a possibility of one or more of the following symptoms.

MFP does not boot up. Machine stuck at hourglass/KM screen; operation panel appears to be locked up.

Black screen/Start key is blinking orange. Initial (warming up) function of main body works.

CD010 is indicated.

Continues to display the message(s), "Preparing Scan/Fax...", "Preparing User Box..." and CFA14 is indicated.

Solution
CAUSE: Poor SSD board connection or failed Hard Disk Drive (HDD).

SOLUTION: Please check/perform the following:
1. Power OFF the MFP then reseat memory and SSD board. Power ON to verify if issue reoccurs.
2. Power OFF the MFP; then disconnect the HDD harness. Power ON the machine which should boot, but indicate a CFA14 error. Unset HDD in Service Mode and machine should operate normally. Replace HDD (p/n A2X0M72C00).

digicor
07-16-2020, 01:27 PM
thank you i have the right FW , i will attempt this agian today and re post what it took ,, to get through this

digicor
07-16-2020, 08:42 PM
OKAY PROBLEM SOLVED
1) I WAS TESTING hdd WITH hdd FROM C364E NOT c654E hddS ARE BIGGER and the smaller hdds dont jive,
put a hdd in from another c654e and got C D-010 did logical format, re booted prblem gone
but machine will still not take FW
the FW in the machine is
A2X00Y0-F000-GD1-Mo(00)

Synthohol
07-16-2020, 10:45 PM
that firmware is 4 years old.
i would try a system data clear then try the regular g20-m0

digicor
07-17-2020, 01:38 PM
thats what i have , it wont take it, it says"external memory" screen does not boot to FW
i have doen FW, i know it its loaded right on the USB, so , an "all data clear" will let the machine accept the new FW?

emujo2
07-17-2020, 02:08 PM
A data clear will not help you in the least..and will also delete the movie data..If the firmware is loaded correctly but is the wrong f/w you will get a incorrect f/w message. If the machine sees the drive but has a problem reading it you will get an invalid external memory. If the drive cannot be read at all it will boot normally, and if the firmware port open sensor is not working it will also boot normally. There may be a security setting that prevents updating firmware but this would be the least probable issue. E

Synthohol
07-17-2020, 10:44 PM
There may be a security setting that prevents updating firmware but this would be the least probable issue. E
i really thought it would set the dip switches back to default, that why i suggested it.

Ricardo_Reis
02-09-2022, 06:18 PM
thank you i have the right FW , i will attempt this agian today and re post what it took ,, to get through this

Hello I have the same problem on km c654e error cd012, and I don't have the fw of this machine can you send me this firmware?

Custom Search