PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 282 Abort Code

Custom Search

blinxwap
07-18-2020, 11:19 PM
I have a b282 that displayed replace pc drum , so i replaced the pc drum it showed lines on copies and replaced developer dv 310 , also replaced ds roll kit, cleared counters and ran function F8 , restart mc and after 1 copy got Abort code X00009999 something did trouble reset made copies code came back did trouble reset remokiged drum & developing unit , made copies mc was fine customer phoned the next day the machine(mc) doesnt print only 1 copy than it stops and says error something i take it the abort code came back any info regarding this would help

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

femaster
07-19-2020, 12:11 AM
I'm racking my brain here, but I think that is the code you see when a PC is trying to send a print job that the copier doesn't like. I used to see that a lot in the 200/250/350 line.

If that is the problem, the copier should abort and reboot on a never ending loop until the print job is deleted from the PC. If that is not what it's doing, then that may not be the problem. If it is rebooting constantly, have the customer remove the network cable and see if it stops. If it does, then they need to find and delete the job from their print queue on one of their PCs.

blinxwap
07-19-2020, 12:16 AM
I'm racking my brain here, but I think that is the code you see when a PC is trying to send a print job that the copier doesn't like. I used to see that a lot in the 200/250/350 line.

If that is the problem, the copier should abort and reboot on a never ending loop until the print job is deleted from the PC. If that is not what it's doing, then that may not be the problem. If it is rebooting constantly, have the customer remove the network cable and see if it stops. If it does, then they need to find and delete the job from their print queue on one of their PCs.I would try and see when im at the mc cause constantly the previous jobs are started printing i will camcel all jobs in the que

copier addict
07-19-2020, 01:18 AM
If you have the service manual it will have a list of the abort codes and what it relates to. When we still had these machines we would have to replace MFBS boards that would produce an abort code

allan
07-19-2020, 02:11 AM
Need to give the exact abort code.
From 0x00000000 to 0x0000ffff describes OS processing system failure, abnormal part would be the MFBS board.
Try reseating the boards and connectors.

blinxwap
07-22-2020, 07:27 PM
I have a b282 that displayed replace pc drum , so i replaced the pc drum it showed lines on copies and replaced developer dv 310 , also replaced ds roll kit, cleared counters and ran function F8 , restart mc and after 1 copy got Abort code X00009999 something did trouble reset made copies code came back did trouble reset remokiged drum & developing unit , made copies mc was fine customer phoned the next day the machine(mc) doesnt print only 1 copy than it stops and says error something i take it the abort code came back any info regarding this would help

Sent from my SM-A505F using TapatalkSo the customer phone me today i asked they cancel all print jobs in the que disconnected and restart printer , and ethernet cable reconnect it and send a print job to the printer the customer send me the following pictures it shows n misfeed them a abort code that is not on the service manualsee pictureshttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200722/6fefd5f37200e580ff4fc2e4c520e5b2.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200722/b847c4c98f11f8a41154f7d68828ca28.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200722/1b6fc58f48556042126692441bf9cd2b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200722/40a8fab93020c6df8d202cd28bd2c3b2.jpg

Woxner
07-23-2020, 12:37 AM
duplicate ip will do this too along with a bad job. driver is old and maybe an issue with some jobs

Synthohol
07-23-2020, 02:21 AM
Just to ask since you replaced drum and dv, did you first zero the counts for both? Then run the f8 and Did you then run max density and gradations?
Can it make 100 copies without coding out? I'm sorry I don't remember you sing if it copies fine and only the print job causes it.
If you look in counter history see if it shows actual C codes like C2557 or something tcr related.

blinxwap
07-23-2020, 05:32 AM
Just to ask since you replaced drum and dv, did you first zero the counts for both? Then run the f8 and Did you then run max density and gradations?
Can it make 100 copies without coding out? I'm sorry I don't remember you sing if it copies fine and only the print job causes it.
If you look in counter history see if it shows actual C codes like C2557 or something tcr related.Yes i have cleared the counters pc life and dev zero than ran F8, either way if i havent done that the c2557 code would pop up which is not the case. The misfeed is a cause of the abort code i strongly believe the customer hasnt cleared all print jobs in the que that may cause the printer to start printing i havent been to the mc yet but ill follow the steps as you said reset the MFBS im also taking a working mc MFBS With me i will update the drivers firmware and also disconect the printer from the network ill ask the customer today to disconnect the printer from the network and only make copies from it if it is working without printing thru the network than we know that it could be a faulty pdf of file sent from the pcs ill keep you posted thanx

blinxwap
07-27-2020, 06:57 PM
So i was at the machine today firstly i reset the MFBS Board , cleared all print jobs in ques from all pcs printing to the printer ,updated the drivers from universal to PCL 6 printer driver , put back the network cable the bad/ corrupted file was read and still printed out but as lines on evey single page, stopped the job restarted the printer and after that the machine was working fine thanx for the help guys appreciated [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Custom Search