PDA

View Full Version : C 308, black spots

Custom Search

pinspin
07-20-2020, 05:50 PM
Hello ! The copier prints black spots and the black developer moves into the waste tank. We replaced Black Dev Unit , all Drum Units, Transfer Belt , all Power Supplies. We will be grateful for any advice. Thank.

Toxic
07-20-2020, 06:13 PM
Replaced consumables OEM ?
I would try to check/replace HV board and electric contacts from HV board to DR/DV.

mga
07-20-2020, 06:15 PM
Hello ! The copier prints black spots and the black developer moves into the waste tank. We replaced Black Dev Unit , all Drum Units, Transfer Belt , all Power Supplies. We will be grateful for any advice. Thank.

Was the drum and dev units oem complete units or refurbished also the picture showing is showing developer hasn't been emptied into the waste box

tsbservice
07-20-2020, 06:47 PM
Hi pinspin, search for bizhub C224e developer depletion there are numerous threads here also you will find some attached bulletins. Very unfortunate situation though. There was found by one of the greatest KM techs here on C227 series factory damaged LED erase strips empty slowly developer units but on 8 series never heard of that. Anyway I wish you good luck. Will try dig deep when on PC and be more in help.

pinspin
07-20-2020, 07:17 PM
Was the drum and dev units oem complete units or refurbished also the picture showing is showing developer hasn't been emptied into the waste box

all parts are original

pinspin
07-20-2020, 07:19 PM
Replaced consumables OEM ?
I would try to check/replace HV board and electric contacts from HV board to DR/DV.

replaced

zoool
07-20-2020, 09:11 PM
for me its fuser unit. taki it out and check

Toxic
07-20-2020, 09:25 PM
for me its fuser unit. taki it out and check
How fuser can affect developer ejection to WTB?

tsbservice
07-20-2020, 09:32 PM
Check these.

copier addict
07-20-2020, 09:47 PM
How fuser can affect developer ejection to WTB?

Is the black dev unit getting emptied into the WTB, or are you just finding developer in the WTB? These models auto replenish the dev units from the toner, so it isn't unusual to find developer in the WTB.

tsbservice
07-20-2020, 10:03 PM
Is the black dev unit getting emptied into the WTB, or are you just finding developer in the WTB? These models auto replenish the dev units from the toner, so it isn't unusual to find developer in the WTB.

Good point but we all know the theory. If developer is on copies or WTB is extra heavyweighted or drum or/and belt is polished then what's next if not dev being pulled?

It's so low level troubleshooting(user like) asking tech who replaced that many parts to check fuser or WTB...

copier addict
07-20-2020, 10:23 PM
Good point but we all know the theory. If developer is on copies or WTB is extra heavyweighted or drum or/and belt is polished then what's next if not dev being pulled?

It's so low level troubleshooting(user like) asking tech who replaced that many parts to check fuser or WTB...

I was just trying to get a little more information from the OP. He never said the any of what you wrote above.
If all those parts have been replaced with no results it is time to take a step back and start the troubleshooting process again. Just my opinion of course.

tsbservice
07-20-2020, 10:42 PM
I was just trying to get a little more information from the OP. He never said the any of what you wrote above.
If all those parts have been replaced with no results it is time to take a step back and start the troubleshooting process again. Just my opinion of course.

For me your opinion is valuable here. Not there you know where. Just my opinion of course.

blackcat4866
07-20-2020, 10:57 PM
I had a C368 that would suck all of the developer out of the cyan developing unit in about 20 seconds. Naturally, I was distressed when the very first image after the new developing unit was nearly void of cyan. Mine turned out to be an HVT issue. =^..^=

pinspin
07-21-2020, 03:01 PM

the black dev unit getting emptied into the WTB

pinspin
08-01-2020, 07:07 PM
Аt the end it was MFPB, thanks for the help

copier tech
08-02-2020, 10:36 AM
Аt the end it was MFPB, thanks for the help

MFPB caused the K dev to empty into the waste?

That's a first for me.

fatduke
08-03-2020, 09:12 AM

Hi, did you missed the transfer roller replacement?

Custom Search