PDA

View Full Version : Km c360

Custom Search

zuckryyu
07-28-2020, 12:42 PM
Copy not clear...i tried change setting to text but it doesn't seem repaired,or does it have to do anything with broken part?....any senior here could help me?

Sent from my TA-1021 using Tapatalk

zuckryyu
07-28-2020, 12:43 PM
This is the sample...copy only ,when printing its okhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200728/afee4311c331750a9a50e46fad1f197d.jpg

Synthohol
07-28-2020, 12:54 PM
print a halftone pattern and copy that and post.
lines are not helpful when looking for a pattern

copyman
07-28-2020, 01:30 PM
Have you done anything else? Since the quality is only bad when copying then I would look at the optics, clean the mirrors, CCD, etc.

If you are not a technician then you may need to call one.

blackcat4866
07-28-2020, 11:13 PM
Start by printing, then photographing the results of these (I'm assuming that you use ISO A/B paper sizes):

At least one of the developing units, maybe black may need replacing. =^..^=

femaster
07-29-2020, 12:35 AM
This is the sample...copy only ,when printing its okhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200728/afee4311c331750a9a50e46fad1f197d.jpg

You need a solid output of each color (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black) for starters. It sure looks like the typical angled void areas you would see when the black development unit is empty. BUT, if that was the case, all output would be affected, not just copies.

fatduke
07-29-2020, 03:15 PM
Dear man,

is possible to have a status of consumables?

TY

Gift
07-30-2020, 11:21 AM
bright diagonal lines.... looks like a faulty developing unit for me, classic....

copyman
07-30-2020, 12:55 PM
bright diagonal lines.... looks like a faulty developing unit for me, classic....

I thought the same thing about dev dumped but how do you explain it only happening when copying? Original poster said prints are ok. Which wouldn't be the first time a poster / end user doesn't give correct or enough information. Also they post and never hear from them again.

You would think someone getting free advice would stop back and let us know what the fix was or even to say thank you!

I'm at a point if a poster doesn't provide enough information in original post I'm not helping them. When giving free advice I'm not going to "guess" things.

Very simple:

1) Model # & Symptom?

2) Meter & consumable life counters?

3) What have you done so far?

4) Any other information that would be helpful, attachments, photos, etc

Probably forgot some things. Feel free to add to list.....

Gift
07-30-2020, 03:26 PM
I thought the same thing about dev dumped but how do you explain it only happening when copying?

In case the dev unit just starts failing the symptome might just come around slightly visible in certain scenarios (like printing just full-black text stuff) and more visible in half-tone usage.

I agree that we have placed enough guesswork here and also enough tips about test prints / half tone patterns and whatever....

I also try to ignore useless topic titles like "need help" or "c220" but sometimes I'm probably too nice^^

femaster
07-30-2020, 11:15 PM
I thought the same thing about dev dumped but how do you explain it only happening when copying? Original poster said prints are ok. Which wouldn't be the first time a poster / end user doesn't give correct or enough information. Also they post and never hear from them again.

You would think someone getting free advice would stop back and let us know what the fix was or even to say thank you!

I'm with you on this one. Have seen quite a bit of this lately. Post asking for help, provide only limited details of the problem, some techs jump in and offer the best advice they can with the limited information that was provided, and then that's it. OP never returns, never follows up with anything that may have been asked of them, or whether any of the suggestions resolved the issue.

Only speculation here, but perhaps they really are end users, and when we start throwing around foreign words like development unit, halftone, drum, consumables, etc. they feel overwhelmed and run away with their tail between their legs. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Custom Search