PDA

View Full Version : Redrive Bizhub 4050

Custom Search

Bix
07-30-2020, 10:41 AM
Hi, I have to change the maintenance kit for the first time. On the manual he says that at 200k the Redrive should also be replaced but in the maintenance kit it does not seem to me to be included.
The problem is that on the part list I can't find the redrive. What does it refer to? thank you!

tsbservice
07-30-2020, 11:25 AM
It's Reverse Assy.

Gift
07-30-2020, 11:42 AM
Guess I would just ignore that if that's a service contract and for the rest:

[Utility] - [Administrator Settings] - [System Settings] - [Expert Adjustment] - [Life] - [New Release]

Blizzoo
07-30-2020, 11:46 AM
Not really necessary to replace the redrive. If you got the time to disassemble it and clean rollers and grease shaft, check solenoid it should be fine.

Bix
07-30-2020, 02:01 PM
Thanks, so I'll only take the maintenance kit.
This is a printer that works but is needed in case someone should stop. So I prefer to keep her healthy.

kenpio
07-30-2020, 02:10 PM
It is also easier to use the old solenoid that is on there. To fish that wire all the way from the back of the machine to the front is a real pain in the butt. If you want to take the machine apart further to do that, but just unscrew the solenoid and use that one.

KEN

Bix
07-31-2020, 02:11 PM
Today I installed the maintenance kit. This printer is a sharp sheet metal but fortunately, after an hour, I was able to do everything. Except the solenoid (for those interested, it is already included in the maintenance kit, I thought it was not there).
To disassemble it you have to disassemble the whole printer. Crazy idea! I used the old solenoid, thanks for the advice.

Custom Search