PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta bizhub 475 error code E301

Custom Search

serzhmarchuk
07-31-2020, 09:32 PM
I have few Konica Minolta bizhub 4750 printers and on all of them I have error code E301(000.00) as soon as i plug in network to it. Anyone had problem like that?

Synthohol
07-31-2020, 09:46 PM
E301 Referring incorrect memory
reseat the ram or maybe if the additional ram is the wrong type?
if not the copier then maybe the wrong driver is being used to print?
Konica is down so i cant even get a solution if one exists.

arahael
07-31-2020, 09:54 PM
Go Admin setting>Network>SSDP ? Broadcasting? > Disable it.
Works on xx4 series

blackcat4866
08-01-2020, 12:19 AM
I'm just going to say that I wish you luck. We placed (4) bizhub 4052's that lock up the moment they are plugged into the endusers network. They do not lock up on our network, or any other network tested. If there is a solution, KM could not come up with it.

If my opinion carries any weight (and it usually does not) it seems like the only feasible solution to substitute Lexmarks. Yes, I know it's basically the same engine, but the Lexies don't lock up.

I'll be watching the comments. =^..^=

Phil B.
08-01-2020, 12:44 AM
If my opinion carries any weight (and it usually does not)
=^..^=

blackcat4866,

With ALL due respect Sir I strongly DISAGREE with this statement

I Consider YOU Sir, one of the MOST on point users with your recommendations .. You Sir, have a knowledge I only wish I could attain ..

PLEASE Brother NEVER sell yourself short in any way shape or form. I know you are a humble soul.. but don't sell yourself short.

Phil B.

Akshay_M
08-01-2020, 10:42 AM
turn on the machine with the network cable unplugged.

if it starts up fine, clear the print queue.

make sure it is running the latest firmware, there are a plethora of print job related bugs that cause this.

3ktlc
08-03-2020, 04:54 PM
We had a couple of 4750s doing this. Never did find a fix. KM couldn't figure it out. Installed different machines for the customer and all is well. Put the 4750s in another location. small companies. working ok

Bix
08-04-2020, 08:26 AM
Hi, the bizhub 4050/4750 is the first start of Konica Minolta software integration into Lexmark. If you notice, the settings are similar to Konica Minolta printers but I personally consider a bad copy bad. A good integration of the Konica Minolta software I found it only in the next model, therefore in bizhub 4052.

I have seen several bulletins on network problems and E301/E304. The best advice is to update the firmware to the latest version. I have seen several bulletins on network problems and E301. The best advice is to update the firmware to the latest version. Another bulletin suggests "Change the network speed setting to automatic. (Default: 100 Mbps half duplex)"

Other solution:
1. Install the firmware that fixes the issue.
2. Change to [ON] if [Rank C] of [Internal Error. Auto Cancel] in Service menu is set to [OFF].
Procedures: [Service Mode]> [System 2]> [Internal Error. Auto Cancel]> [Rank C]
Change to [ON] if it's set to [OFF]. (Default: ON)

Supplementary information:
The interval time from Error occurrence to automatic reboot can be changed by the following Software Switch setting.
291 bit0: [0]: 60 seconds to automatic reboot. (Default)
[1]: 10 seconds to automatic reboot.

[Fixed firmware]
bizhub 4750/4050
-> Install A6F730G0705-W99, A6F730G0705-999, or later.

serzhmarchuk
08-10-2020, 06:10 PM
Thanks, it always starts up fine without network cable attached. in fact it works fine on USB only.

Anyway, Do you know how to update firmware on it if there is service password that is not default and I don't know a new one?

turn on the machine with the network cable unplugged.

if it starts up fine, clear the print queue.

make sure it is running the latest firmware, there are a plethora of print job related bugs that cause this.

Phil B.
08-10-2020, 06:24 PM
Thanks, it always starts up fine without network cable attached. in fact it works fine on USB only.

Anyway, Do you know how to update firmware on it if there is service password that is not default and I don't know a new one?

that info is in the service manual...

IMHO no tech worth his salt will go to a machine WITH OUT one ...

tsbservice
08-10-2020, 06:41 PM

Why not default service password? Who changed it if you service machines :confused:

serzhmarchuk
08-10-2020, 07:09 PM
Actually I do have the service password it actually was the default one. However, no manual can tell me how to upgrade the firmware. I assume its only for the authorized personal, butpprinter is used and out of warrranty, i thought may be tehre is a way to update it myself.

tsbservice
08-10-2020, 07:26 PM

Actually I do have the service password it actually was the default one. However, no manual can tell me how to upgrade the firmware. I assume its only for the authorized personal, butpprinter is used and out of warrranty, i thought may be tehre is a way to update it myself.

What did you say? Choose the right bolded statement from your own posts 😂

Phil B.
08-10-2020, 07:26 PM

i have been working on machines for decades.. and in all my time NEVER did I see a manual that didn't describe how to update firmware.. it's one duty that Trained techs do on a regular basis.

I call BS on this statement

serzhmarchuk
08-10-2020, 07:33 PM
Its actually default password, i was entering it wrong. But there is no firmware upgrade option in service mode. I understand kinoca minolta is different from Lexmark on this issue, but is there a way to do it yourself?

Why not default service password? Who changed it if you service machines :confused:

tsbservice
08-10-2020, 07:49 PM
Its actually default password, i was entering it wrong. But there is no firmware upgrade option in service mode. I understand kinoca minolta is different from Lexmark on this issue, but is there a way to do it yourself?

One advice. As enduser you will need FW from KM and service manual. On this model KM Lexmark's rebadges are very picky to which FW versions you have and how to upgrade them. I wouldn't help even Contributor enduser on this model because one can easily brick the machine. And you're not even being Contributor.

Phil B.
08-10-2020, 08:07 PM

i have confirmed with a brother... EITHER you can't read -=OR=- you are LYING about having the service manual.

keep up the lying and NO ONE will help you.

we can't stand liars here...

congrats you have earned your first RED CARD.

serzhmarchuk
08-11-2020, 12:48 AM
Do you know how to update the firmware on them? they are not as simple as lexmark to do so, plus i cant even log in to webinterface due to this problem.

Hi, the bizhub 4050/4750 is the first start of Konica Minolta software integration into Lexmark. If you notice, the settings are similar to Konica Minolta printers but I personally consider a bad copy bad. A good integration of the Konica Minolta software I found it only in the next model, therefore in bizhub 4052.

I have seen several bulletins on network problems and E301/E304. The best advice is to update the firmware to the latest version. I have seen several bulletins on network problems and E301. The best advice is to update the firmware to the latest version. Another bulletin suggests "Change the network speed setting to automatic. (Default: 100 Mbps half duplex)"

Other solution:
1. Install the firmware that fixes the issue.
2. Change to [ON] if [Rank C] of [Internal Error. Auto Cancel] in Service menu is set to [OFF].
Procedures: [Service Mode]> [System 2]> [Internal Error. Auto Cancel]> [Rank C]
Change to [ON] if it's set to [OFF]. (Default: ON)

Supplementary information:
The interval time from Error occurrence to automatic reboot can be changed by the following Software Switch setting.
291 bit0: [0]: 60 seconds to automatic reboot. (Default)
[1]: 10 seconds to automatic reboot.

[Fixed firmware]
bizhub 4750/4050
-> Install A6F730G0705-W99, A6F730G0705-999, or later.

serzhmarchuk
08-11-2020, 01:33 AM
Thank you for your post. If machine is bricked already i would not mind to try. If only firmware can resolve this issue, why not. Biggest problem is that KM does not have firmware on their support page, and from what i heard firmware is only for authorized repair guys. I do have service manual, and i did figure why firmware option was not showing in my service mode.

Yes I am beginner on this forum, but if solution is found, there are many out there that could see this thread and that would be helpful to them. I heard other people had same problems. So instead of coping on my own and keeping it to myself i thought to help myself and others with this post and possible resolution.

One advice. As enduser you will need FW from KM and service manual. On this model KM Lexmark's rebadges are very picky to which FW versions you have and how to upgrade them. I wouldn't help even Contributor enduser on this model because one can easily brick the machine. And you're not even being Contributor.

Custom Search