PDA

View Full Version : Jamming bizhub C227/C287 separation fingers

Custom Search

REGSIS
08-10-2020, 07:26 AM
By the book (KM) you'll have to replace whole fusing unit if you have a broken separator finger (above red fusing belt) causing paper jams.

Has anybody knows a dedicated part number for this by any chance? Maybe it's the same as separators in older models?
Are this separators same as the ones in 4 series fuser?

Tnx in advance.

Leyahné
08-10-2020, 07:56 AM
I normally take from old fuser units and keep as boot stock.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

mga
08-10-2020, 06:52 PM
By the book (KM) you'll have to replace whole fusing unit if you have a broken separator finger (above red fusing belt) causing paper jams.

Has anybody knows a dedicated part number for this by any chance? Maybe it's the same as separators in older models?
Are this separators same as the ones in 4 series fuser?

Tnx in advance.

You can buy from ebay

rrrohan
08-11-2020, 01:23 AM
You can buy from ebay

konica minolta C287 fuser - Google Search (https://www.google.com/search?q=konica+minolta+C287+fuser)

plenty of results.

femaster
08-11-2020, 02:23 AM
Guys, read his post again, he doesn't want to buy a whole fuser, he wants to replace the broken pick in the fuser he already has.

I don't have any information for you about that REGSIS, sorry.

Synaux
08-11-2020, 05:23 AM
Guys, read his post a gain, he doesn't want to buy a whole fuser, he wants to replace the broken pick in the fuser he already has.

I don't have any information for you about that REGSIS, sorry.

lol ... rrrohan, must have started early (not sure if mga is on point).
:rolleyes: :p

Can you post a picture of an unbroken finger with some sort of accurate scale behind it? (I am not sure how much work that would require.)

I never really had to think about it, but it seems me that the fingers have been fundamentally the same in general for several years. You might even be able to be creative with a dremel (if applicable).

I have random bags of misc. fingers for older models that I have kept back--I am a spare parts weirdo--ironically this surplus has never helped me, but if it can help you, you are welcome to them

tsbservice
08-11-2020, 07:21 AM
Try Google searching for "bizhub c227 fuser fingers".
There are some results from China but quality is unknown and delivery also.
Best way is to find/borrow spare used fuser.

REGSIS
08-11-2020, 03:25 PM
Try Google searching for "bizhub c227 fuser fingers".
There are some results from China but quality is unknown and delivery also.
Best way is to find/borrow spare used fuser.

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.
From google search results I found this: 46456

Sent an order request to KM but got an answer that only whole fuser is available for purchase (200€ + VAT) which is unacceptable for my customer who broke 2 separators on machine with only 4k clicks.

Only option left is to find old fuser.

Thanks everyone!

tsbservice
08-11-2020, 04:51 PM
Hey this part number is for Erase Assy in C227 parts manual :D
Wrong number chinese folks.
Anyway they claim that part number also fits C224 fuser, not sure C224 and C224e fusers are the same but if same that means you can also use C258 fuser fingers.
Good luck and let us know your findings.

REGSIS
08-12-2020, 06:55 AM
Hey this part number is for Erase Assy in C227 parts manual :D
Wrong number chinese folks.
Anyway they claim that part number also fits C224 fuser, not sure C224 and C224e fusers are the same but if same that means you can also use C258 fuser fingers.
Good luck and let us know your findings.

Yep, I didn't check the manual for part number. Now I see that's Erase Assy YMC :(.
I will take out one of C224/C258 fusers (they are the same) and check if separators are the same as in C227/C287.
It will be easier to find used ones if they are the same.

I will post the result - when finished!

Custom Search