PDA

View Full Version : C300i Movie Data

Custom Search

oliver88
08-11-2020, 09:01 PM
Hello

Would anyone happen to have the move data for a 300i?

I had to format the SSD due to corruption and now I have no movie data.

Thanks

Phil B.
08-11-2020, 09:17 PM
Hello

Would anyone happen to have the move data for a 300i?

I had to format the SSD due to corruption and now I have no movie data.

Thanks

movie data IS NOT REQUIRED for the machine to function .... firmware IS required for it to work tho.

please consider becoming a CONTRIBUTOR to CTN that badge on your profile will usually get you what you desire:

https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/vbdonate.php?do=donate

oliver88
08-11-2020, 09:22 PM
movie data IS NOT REQUIRED for the machine to function .... firmware IS required for it to work tho.

please consider becoming a CONTRIBUTOR to CTN that badge on your profile will usually get you what you desire:

https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/vbdonate.php?do=donate

I have just done so!

I'm on the latest firmware already, but had a storage error I had to format to clear, and lost the movie data in the process. Now stuck with an annoying flashing orange light!

tsbservice
08-11-2020, 09:26 PM
I have just done so!

I'm on the latest firmware already, but had a storage error I had to format to clear, and lost the movie data in the process. Now stuck with an annoying flashing orange light!
Just wait for tomorrow and thank you for becoming a Contributor.

Phil B.
08-11-2020, 09:53 PM
Just wait for tomorrow and thank you for becoming a Contributor.

thanks for helping brother

tsbservice
08-11-2020, 10:11 PM
Phil no need to thank me Brother. You know most of us will help Contributors to the best we can.

oliver88
08-11-2020, 10:24 PM
Phil no need to thank me Brother. You know most of us will help Contributors to the best we can.
And it is only fair to contribute! Why should people help for nothing!

Phil B.
08-11-2020, 10:50 PM
And it is only fair to contribute! Why should people help for nothing!

great attitude Sir.

Mind you your contribution goes to the UP KEEP of this great resource .. be mindful some will tell you they can get you the files/software you need .. lead you to their website where they will CHARGE you for what you need, I know tsbservice and some others will not do that.

Thanks for contributing to CTN.

Phil B. ' The Dentist '

tsbservice
08-12-2020, 07:19 AM
Done.

Custom Search