PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Bizhub 600 fuser left lamp not working

Custom Search

manzoorwighio
08-14-2020, 04:46 PM
Konica Bizhub 600 fuser lamp of left not working, For this Machine warming up so late.
i checked lamp with multimeter lamp is ok but no power coming from board

Synthohol
08-14-2020, 05:13 PM
Hi, was there a question or are you just posting a rhetorical find?

manzoorwighio
08-14-2020, 05:36 PM
Hi, was there a question or are you just posting a rhetorical find?

Bro this problem is with my machine. i am asking to expert how to solve it

tulintron
08-14-2020, 05:37 PM
Measure conductivity between the ends and see if the lamp is well

Synthohol
08-14-2020, 06:19 PM
Is it a problem though? Does it light up at all when fuser is cold?
If it's just maintaining temp only 1 lamp is turned on until the thermistor shows its losing heat too rapidly and then both lamps come on.
With that said the above advice is spot on. Use your meter set to ohms and see if the lamp shows resistance at all.
If no resistance replace the lamp pure and simple.
I'm assuming you are an end user? Any tech would know how to test or diagnose a bad lamp.

manzoorwighio
08-14-2020, 06:44 PM
Is it a problem though? Does it light up at all when fuser is cold?
If it's just maintaining temp only 1 lamp is turned on until the thermistor shows its losing heat too rapidly and then both lamps come on.
With that said the above advice is spot on. Use your meter set to ohms and see if the lamp shows resistance at all.
If no resistance replace the lamp pure and simple.
I'm assuming you are an end user? Any tech would know how to test or diagnose a bad lamp.

Yes Lamp lamp shows resistance ohms, But lamp switch not show ohms resistance from power supply.

But Suggest to me brother my machine warming up to ready job after 15 mints so late warming up it can be cause one lamp not working ?

Synthohol
08-14-2020, 07:43 PM
Sure it can cause a long warmup but it should go onto code long before that.
There may be another reason for a long warmup like the ITB sensors are dirty and take a while to self calibrate. Could be adding toner.
Try setting a tray for thick and try a copy onto it. This should cause the 2nd lamp to assist quick heating and light up.
Swap terminals of the lamps and see of the issue happens with the other lamp.
Lol, if it was an analog machine I'd suggest replacing the triac but since it's all electronic I'd have to consult the manual to see where to start.
Fortunately I haven't had the misery of working on one for several years now. That fuser is not fresh on my mind. All I remember is the one way gears and shaft would fail and the Web would stop advancing as well.
Other than that I don't have a recent reference to assist further.

copyman
08-15-2020, 03:10 AM
Take front cover off fuser, jump front door interlock,from a "cold" start watch fuser and see if both lamps come on.

Check thermistors for baked on toner build up. This can cause long warm up.

femaster
08-15-2020, 11:09 PM
Konica Bizhub 600 fuser lamp of left not working, For this Machine warming up so late.
i checked lamp with multimeter lamp is ok but no power coming from board

Are you 100% certain that the "left" lamp is not coming on. I can see by the picture that it looks darker, but that does not necessarily mean that it is not on. The bulbs are designed differently, where the filament coils in each bulb are in different locations along the length of the bulb. They are designed that way so that one of the bulbs heats the ends of the roller more than the center, and the other bulb heats the center more than the ends. This is how they are able to maintain a relatively consistent temperature across the entire roller. There is also a third bulb in these fusers; a single bulb in the pressure roller as well.

I would make absolutely sure that the bulb is not working. The suggestion by Synthohol to temporarily swap the power terminals between the bulbs is a good suggestion. Try and see if they light up looking the same as they did before. If they do, then you know there is nothing wrong with the bulbs, and you should probably be focusing on cleaning the TD sensor under the drum. That is more than likely your problem with the long "warming up" time. There is no way a slow warming fuser would still be trying to warm up after 15 minutes, you'd have gotten a service code after about 5 minutes. A dirty TD sensor could certainly last that long however.

tsbservice
08-16-2020, 06:56 AM
As femaster said check lamp 3 (L3). Also failed/dirty Toner Control Sensor Board could cause this.

Custom Search