PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Bizhub Pro C1070 error code C-2214

Custom Search

madmom
08-17-2020, 09:57 PM
Hi guys,
does anyone have any idea how to resolve a C-2214 error code on a Bizhub Pro C1070?
Everything started with a black color shift, a jam and a C-2214 code, I restarted the machine and restarted the printing, two sheets was good then the same problem: Black color shift, jam and C-2214. After that the error code appears on start-up.
I cleaned everything: coronna, gamma plate, drums, belt gears ... In short, everything that is visible. Via the i /o Check mode the 4 front motors are working correctly, so I have dismantled the rear machine and checked the 4 encoders and they look good.
The machine has 1.600,000 prints.
Thanks in advance.

Phil B.
08-17-2020, 10:08 PM
Hi guys,
does anyone have any idea how to resolve a C-2214 error code on a Bizhub Pro C1070?
Everything started with a black color shift, a jam and a C-2214 code, I restarted the machine and restarted the printing, two sheets was good then the same problem: Black color shift, jam and C-2214. After that the error code appears on start-up.
I cleaned everything: coronna, gamma plate, drums, belt gears ... In short, everything that is visible. Via the i /o Check mode the 4 front motors are working correctly, so I have dismantled the rear machine and checked the 4 encoders and they look good.
Thanks in advance.

are you a trained tech? looking at your sparse info on your profile it's hard to tell if you are a tech or just an end user.. if it is the latter I would venture a guess this is above your paygrade.

just because something 'looks' good doesn't mean the sensors is working properly.. did you test them in Service mode?

madmom
08-18-2020, 08:42 AM
are you a trained tech? looking at your sparse info on your profile it's hard to tell if you are a tech or just an end user.. if it is the latter I would venture a guess this is above your paygrade.

just because something 'looks' good doesn't mean the sensors is working properly.. did you test them in Service mode?

Hi Phil,
I am just a simple end user, by the way, I'm self taught and have been working with a Bizhub Pro C6500 for over 10 years and doing all maintenance and repairs by myself, admittedly it takes me longer time than a qualified technician to do it, But I'm doing it very well ��
the BizhubPro 1070 is a new used acquisition ����
Thank you for your contribution.

robinsonad86
08-18-2020, 09:01 AM
Hi Phil,
I am just a simple end user, by the way, I'm self taught and have been working with a Bizhub Pro C6500 for over 10 years and doing all maintenance and repairs by myself, admittedly it takes me longer time than a qualified technician to do it, But I'm doing it very well ��
the BizhubPro 1070 is a new used acquisition ����
Thank you for your contribution.

Hi Madmom

I am trained on these machines just a word of caution, these PPD machines are not the machines you want to be doing guess work on. You say its a new used acquisition my advice would be go back to the company you brought it off. Failing that depending on location I would be happy to offer my services

robinsonad86
08-18-2020, 09:03 AM
If its any help to you in the service manual 2214 is listed as a "drum motor abnormality" on black

tulintron
08-18-2020, 01:38 PM
Hi guys,
Thanks in advance.Have you done any maintenance on the transfer unit in this equipment?

I am thinking about a defect, because it is an end user with little maintenance knowledge

madmom
08-18-2020, 02:50 PM
Have you done any maintenance on the transfer unit in this equipment?

I am thinking about a defect, because it is an end user with little maintenance knowledge

Hi Tulintron,
The maintenance was done more than two months ago and the machine has already performed more than 35,000 prints since.

Custom Search