PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous C364e Printing Grey with slight red.

Custom Search

denvertan
08-18-2020, 12:17 PM
Issue: (Printing Grey Background, printout showing light magenta)

The whole paper suppose to be in light grey but printout showing slight red it those grey colour area.
Try to print with design without grey background. Turn out nothing wrong.

What have been done so far.
0. Run the Gradation Adjustment (3 times with A3 paper)
1. Print the pdf in 2 Colour red, gree, blue, cyan, magenta, yellow to check for which colour cause the issue. But all turn out to be normal. No colour discrepency.
2. Life stop show developer is near end of life, replaced all 4 developer. Redo step 0, issue not fix.
3. Cleaning the laser (Does not fix the issue too)

I tried to print the same pdf at other same model copier. They did not show any issue same as this machine.
Other stop life is 30%. or more.

The red printout

The source

Please suggest what I can check. TQ.

qbert69
08-18-2020, 12:43 PM
Check your design. Make sure the graphics are completely flattened into 1 single layer & rasterized prior to sending to the printer. It appears the red/magenta is across the same area as the wreath...may be an alpha channel transparency problem during the RIP.[emoji57]

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Synthohol
08-18-2020, 01:10 PM
what is the "auto color adjustment" you mentioned?
did you run 3 of each gradation adjustments?

denvertan
08-18-2020, 01:13 PM
what is the "auto color adjustment" you mentioned?
did you run 3 of each gradation adjustments?

Thank you for reminding me.
I did the Gradation Adjustment 3 times using A3 paper with few blank paper behind it to make sure it read correctly.

tulintron
08-18-2020, 01:28 PM

The whole paper suppose to be in light grey but printout showing slight red it those grey colour area.

1. Print the pdf in 2 Colour red, gree, blue, cyan, magenta, yellow to check for which colour cause the issue. But all turn out to be normal. No colour discrepency.
2. Life stop show developer is near end of life, replaced all 4 developer. Redo step 0, issue not fix.

I tried to print the same pdf at other same model copier. They did not show any issue same as this machine.

The red printout

The source

Please suggest what I can check. TQ.Despite saying that on another printer everything went well, I will agree with qbert69. Magenta only appears in the crown area.It may be something related to image processing. Nothing mechanical. Could have attached the job from the other printer.

tsbservice
08-18-2020, 03:34 PM

The red printout

The source

Please suggest what I can check. TQ.

Other same model KM machine with same driver? Also same FW levels as offending machine?
It appears to me also like file/software issue but you said same file is printed fine from another 4e machine which is a bit perplexing.

Custom Search