PDA

View Full Version : Dead Machine Konica 458E wont turn on

Custom Search

bigdcopy
08-22-2020, 02:15 AM
I checked the AC voltage in at the DC power supply it is good, no voltage coming out of the DC power supply. Replaced the DC power supply still wont turn on and no voltage coming out of the power supply

Phil B.
08-22-2020, 02:43 AM
I checked the AC voltage in at the DC power supply it is good, no voltage coming out of the DC power supply. Replaced the DC power supply still wont turn on and no voltage coming out of the power supply

so something between the two is messed up.. have you measured continuity on the harnesses?

what is the next board in the chain?

sounds like it could have taken a hit from electrical storm?

so many q's so little info given

what all have you tried

you really need to give us more to go on since you are there we are not.

Phil B. ' The Dentist '

Woxner
08-22-2020, 02:55 AM
repl mfp and possible eemcb. had this many times

REGSIS
08-22-2020, 09:12 AM

Have you check fuses for continuity (on the board)
Have you checked power outlet on the wall?
If fuses are ok on the first board you should not end up with another dead board.
You should get some output.
If MFP and DC PS boards are OK you should try with control board. (on the right side looking from behind)

blackcat4866
08-23-2020, 12:14 AM
Most copiers provide 5vdc to the MFP board to boot up. Ordinarily I would check that the 5vdc is present at the MFP board. But since you've already changed out the DC Power Supply, it's likely that you're getting the 5vdc.

Once booted, the MFP board sends a signal back to the power supply to provide the rest of the voltages 24vdc, 12vdc, other 5vdc, etc. So most likely the MFP board is not sending that signal.
=^..^=

emujo2
08-24-2020, 03:45 PM
Agree with Blackcat..Just had this and it was the main board.

tsbservice
08-24-2020, 03:52 PM
repl mfp and possible eemcb. had this many times
Not that BC isn't right(in fact almost always) but it was Woxner first to reply.

Custom Search