PDA

View Full Version : Error Code JAM CODE 72-16 72-18 on KM C308 with FS-534 RU-513

Custom Search

DiVallelunga_Makhymo
08-24-2020, 03:52 PM
We have this C308 equipped with FS-534 and RU-513 which jams with code 72-16 and / or 72-18, the customer finds the sheets jammed in the RU-513 jammed and sometimes even crooked.

We collected the FS and RU with tests on one of our MFPs in the office and there we did not find any jams on about 2000 paper passes as a test.
We have also updated the firmware to version G00-W4.

So we reported the options to the customer and after a while the jam returned (always with the same codes).
How can we proceed?

Thank you.

Synthohol
08-24-2020, 04:22 PM
Your first step should be aquiring a service manual.

tsbservice
08-24-2020, 04:31 PM
Your first step should be aquiring a service manual.
C'mon Synt read again his post, it looks he is a tech and have needed. Testing FS and RU on another machine also looks good move to me.
Anyway DiVallelunga_Makhymo check this thread especially what srvctec (https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/members/srvctec.html) did.
Ru-513 (https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/126709-ru-513-a-3.html)

Synthohol
08-24-2020, 09:10 PM
All I got outta that was they tried his finisher and bridge on another machine that worked fine but then jammed.
Still not clear if it jammed on their shop machine or back at the customer.

I also don't see anything that was reportedly checked or any repairs attempted.
The codes are for sensors not seeing paper in time mainly finisher entrance sensor.

I wasn't tying to be flippant, I just figured a service manual will show how to check and or fix the issue.
I also as you know have no problem helping with manuals so o was kinda fishing to see if he would become a contributor so we all get something out of it.

Was also hoping for more info but the role of dentist is being played by another member ;)

Phil B.
08-24-2020, 09:44 PM
All I got outta that was they tried his finisher and bridge on another machine that worked fine but then jammed.

The codes are for sensors not seeing paper in time mainly finisher entrance sensor.

I wasn't tying to be flippant, I just figured a service manual will show how to check and or fix the issue.
I also as you know have no problem helping with manuals so o was kinda fishing to see if he would become a contributor so we all get something out of it.

Was also hoping for more info but the role of dentist is being played by another member ;)

and that user would be me...

Phil B. ' The Dentist '

tsbservice
08-24-2020, 09:51 PM

My apologies then.
I figured he is a tech but maybe not exactly KM tech so you may be right on spot with SM.

Custom Search