PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous KM C360 Yellow Shading on Copies & Prints

Custom Search

pick
08-25-2020, 01:20 PM
Hi,
I have an issue I've never come across before that has me totally stumped. I have a Konica C360 that's giving me very strange yellow shading on both copies and prints, however I cannot replicate this on EVERY copy and print. It's very sporadic. I will attach PDFs of the examples I have. The shading does not seem like a failing DV or Drum, it's very defined and patterned. Thanks in advance. 4660046599

blazebusiness
08-25-2020, 01:38 PM
Hi,
I have an issue I've never come across before that has me totally stumped. I have a Konica C360 that's giving me very strange yellow shading on both copies and prints, however I cannot replicate this on EVERY copy and print. It's very sporadic. I will attach PDFs of the examples I have. The shading does not seem like a failing DV or Drum, it's very defined and patterned. Thanks in advance. 4660046599

Do the copy quality adjustments (gradiation) first. And then, even if it doesn't appear to be a drum issue---so easy to swap a color drum on this model. So do that to see if problem moves.

Possible causes:

Drum unit issue
DV unit issue (most likely cause)
Aftermarket toner
PH unit (but I doubt it - but check cable and clean it anyway)

Initialize and run the gradiation adjustments

tulintron
08-25-2020, 01:51 PM
I would start by disassembling and cleaning the laser unit. I've seen cases of flat being the problem. Because it is sporadic, it may be some bad contact or dirt in the image formation process.

As I said above, I would start by disassembling and cleaning the laser.

fatduke
08-25-2020, 02:47 PM
Hi!

What about consumables life?

Had similar issue with that and after refurbishing DV unit with powder and reset chip I fixed it.

This is my opinion.

TY

Albonline
08-25-2020, 03:25 PM
this is digital looking, ram, print head, most likely a loose connection between mpf and print head.

tsbservice
08-25-2020, 05:16 PM
Agree looks like PH unit to me or ribbon cable.

Custom Search