PDA

View Full Version : KMBH C3350 wont send out email nor hook up to pc

Custom Search

digicor
08-27-2020, 03:34 PM
I have a c3350 prints fine, i cant get it to send out an email, i have three inplace smtp's that i have in use, that work...that said, this c3350 will not send out, i have not done network re set yet,if i do and it still doesnt email what then? but i also would like to know where the heck is the "workgroup" setting? ive been all over this thing cant find this where to check its on workgroup or not , seem its not, but i can find where to change or check it,
thanks

bsm2
08-27-2020, 03:36 PM
check the gateway

run a ipconfig

workgroup is domain name that's not why it's not sending email

digicor
08-27-2020, 03:44 PM
check the gateway

run a ipconfig

workgroup is domain name that's not why it's not sending email
yes ive tried to hook up SMB and need make sure the workgroup is the setting on the MPF

bsm2
08-27-2020, 03:54 PM
yes ive tried to hook up SMB and need make sure the workgroup is the setting on the MPF

again not the problem

Check gateway and Dns settings

Phil B.
08-27-2020, 03:56 PM
again not the problem

Check gateway and Dns settings

wonder if he knows the difference?

bsm2
08-27-2020, 04:09 PM
go to YouTube deximaging help desk
some good videos on Konica setup

Dex Imaging HelpDesk - YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/c/DexImagingHelpDesk)

digicor
08-27-2020, 04:32 PM
wonder if he knows the difference?
yes i know the difference

digicor
08-27-2020, 04:35 PM
fixed issue, c3350 wont connect with smb 3
email issue resolved
thanks for the suggestions

M94
08-27-2020, 05:57 PM
fixed issue, c3350 wont connect with smb 3
email issue resolved
thanks for the suggestions

I can't tell if you found a solution but didn't say (please do it helps us newbies cruising for info) or if the 'solution' was that the c3350 isn't capable of smb3. If you wouldn't mind clarifying I would appreciate it.

Glad you got it figured out either way!

digicor
08-27-2020, 06:21 PM
I can't tell if you found a solution but didn't say (please do it helps us newbies cruising for info) or if the 'solution' was that the c3350 isn't capable of smb3. If you wouldn't mind clarifying I would appreciate it.

Glad you got it figured out either way!
what happened was this
Client changed ISP providers, TCP/IP structure changed, tech didnt re set gateway there fore print will work as data stream is going in, but not work with data stream going outbound, there fore gateway fixed, email svc fixed
SMB3 on win 10 and above does not recognize smb 1 or 2 , so smb scanning will not connect to older equipment and in my experience the firmware just doesn't bring the older equipment up to speed
it is better to use Filezilla for FTP if you absolutely need scan to folder on a older machine .
hope this helps you in the future

Custom Search