PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica Minolta C654e Printing and copying issue

Custom Search

musthafavi
08-30-2020, 06:49 AM
Printing quality is not good and copy also, There is no error message (there is no error code)

please see the attached photos

mayorg
08-30-2020, 06:50 AM
Change the side door charger

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

blackcat4866
08-30-2020, 02:59 PM
You might also have a broken second transfer roller mount. =^..^=

blazebusiness
08-30-2020, 04:12 PM

Agreed ......got to be a transfer issue. Any C2151 codes in service mode error history? Did you check that assembly? Pressure looks like it is not being not evenly applied. Something is not moving properly. Pressure is applied by the 2nd transfer pressure motor (M3) .
Almost certainly 2nd transfer issue but I guess even the ITB unit itself in theory could also cause this. Let us know what the fix is.............

femaster
08-30-2020, 10:02 PM
That definitely looks like a transfer problem. I agree with others in that it really looks like something is wrong with 2nd transfer. If there was a problem with the ITB causing that much image missing, you should see the "oil can" in service mode and probably have some P-Codes associated with incorrect readings from the density sensors under the belt.

greglogston
09-01-2020, 05:53 PM
I'd bet one side of your transfer roller is broken.

tulintron
09-01-2020, 06:59 PM
There is a black plastic piece on the left side, where the transfer belt is attached.
Without it, the 2nd transfer unit does not close properly and defects like this can occur.
I know this is commonplace, but it can help.:cool:

As friend Phil B says: "The Dentist"

musthafavi
09-02-2020, 05:58 AM

Thanks

Yes your are right, there was problem with second transfer roller unit

Second Transfer roller unit has been fixed properly and now its working fine

musthafavi
09-02-2020, 06:21 AM
There is a black plastic piece on the left side, where the transfer belt is attached.
Without it, the 2nd transfer unit does not close properly and defects like this can occur.
I know this is commonplace, but it can help.:cool:

As friend Phil B says: "The Dentist"

Right side plastic piece was broken, i fix it and now its working fine

Thanks

Custom Search