PDA

View Full Version : Error Code km c652ds

Custom Search

romario
08-31-2020, 10:24 PM
hello, I hope everyone is fine, a cultured someone knows how I can test each motor of the km 652ds, in service mode, someone who can guide me thanks, I want to test if the black hopper motor is working correctly

https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAABQAAAAUCAQAAAA ngNWGAAAA/0lEQVR4AYXNMSiEcRyA4cfmGHQbCZIipkuxnJgMStlMNmeyD2d wmc8 sZgxYJd9ErIZFHUyYYD7fkr6l4/rnvmtl7 KitrqV/fq2Y5eLY3Z9S48eRLe7BmVZ9qhTLhQ0algzZWQOVKSsCF8OjAn wbxDTWFDUhPK/jMr1H6HE/IqRky2DyvCefuwItwZzodVoYRiLqMkVCXrwpJ9twZ sgfDYEFYl8wIWxZ9uFf7zkallxlJh4YrLGsKjZRx7VGHhLqwgF UN45DGdb8MeXGpgB4ABZdeDcpZEY51A hyLKz4S1W4MQWm3AibWtgWmk6dyISa1pSdyWTOlLXVp0 eL9D/ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Phil B.
08-31-2020, 10:34 PM
hello, I hope everyone is fine, a cultured someone knows how I can test each motor of the km 652ds, in service mode, someone who can guide me thanks, I want to test if the black hopper motor is working correctly [/COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)] [/COLOR]

yes sure:

1) Get a damn manual
2) Read the manual
3) do the motor test listed for your problem

We are willing to help ANYONE that reads the damn manual.... you always come in here looking for SOMEONE ELSE to solve your reading dysfunction.

look at the number of RED CARDS you have.. apparently I'm not the only tech getting tired of your shit.

We didn't get to be proficient at our jobs by relying on someone else to do our reading for us.... we spend countless hours studying ...READING and before the Internet we DID THINGS ON OUR OWN!

slacker.

romario
08-31-2020, 11:02 PM
yes sure:

1) Get a damn manual
2) Read the manual
3) do the motor test listed for your problem

We are willing to help ANYONE that reads the damn manual.... you always come in here looking for SOMEONE ELSE to solve your reading dysfunction.

look at the number of RED CARDS you have.. apparently I'm not the only tech getting tired of your shit.

We didn't get to be proficient at our jobs by relying on someone else to do our reading for us.... we spend countless hours studying ...READING and before the Internet we DID THINGS ON OUR OWN!

slacker.

ok friend thanks for your very kind help, I have been looking at the manual for hours but it is difficult for me because it is in English and I do not understand any English, do you think that before asking for help here I do not look in the manual? but still thanks for your reply

https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAABQAAAAUCAQAAAA ngNWGAAAA/0lEQVR4AYXNMSiEcRyA4cfmGHQbCZIipkuxnJgMStlMNmeyD2d wmc8 sZgxYJd9ErIZFHUyYYD7fkr6l4/rnvmtl7 KitrqV/fq2Y5eLY3Z9S48eRLe7BmVZ9qhTLhQ0algzZWQOVKSsCF8OjAn wbxDTWFDUhPK/jMr1H6HE/IqRky2DyvCefuwItwZzodVoYRiLqMkVCXrwpJ9twZ sgfDYEFYl8wIWxZ9uFf7zkallxlJh4YrLGsKjZRx7VGHhLqwgF UN45DGdb8MeXGpgB4ABZdeDcpZEY51A hyLKz4S1W4MQWm3AibWtgWmk6dyISa1pSdyWTOlLXVp0 eL9D/ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Phil B.
08-31-2020, 11:20 PM
[QUOTE=romario;1555336]ok friend thanks for your very kind help, I have been looking at the manual for hours but it is difficult for me because it is in English and I do not understand any English, do you think that before asking for help here I do not look in the manual? but still thanks for your reply
[QUOTE]

you aren't using this site to your full advantage ..

did you KNOW/LOOK at ALL the forums? I know you didn't because you DIDN'T post a MANUAL REQUEST in this forum! ---> https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/service-manual-requests/

you really need to LOOK at all the options this great site has to offer.....

oh and stop all the SPACING and [COLOR] in your posts I had to delete 30 lines just to get to the [QUOTE] brackets to be able to comment..
Please READ the FORUM RULES and FAQ's for the site.

and you were told to CONTRIBUTE not collaborate with the site.... that takes MONEY to Contribute

romario
08-31-2020, 11:28 PM
[QUOTE=romario;1555336]ok friend thanks for your very kind help, I have been looking at the manual for hours but it is difficult for me because it is in English and I do not understand any English, do you think that before asking for help here I do not look in the manual? but still thanks for your reply
[QUOTE]

did you KNOW/LOOK at ALL the forums? I know you didn't because you DIDN'T post a MANUAL REQUEST in this forum! ---> https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/service-manual-requests/

oh and stop all the SPACING and in your posts I had to delete 30 lines just to get to the [QUOTE] brackets to be able to comment..
Please READ the FORUM RULES and FAQ's for the site.

and you were told to CONTRIBUTE not collaborate with the site.... that takes MONEY to Contribute

I already contributed, from another account it hurts that I cannot recover the old account, thank you for your help, very kind

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]

Phil B.
08-31-2020, 11:34 PM
[QUOTE=romario;1555347][QUOTE=Phil B.;1555344][QUOTE=romario;1555336]ok friend thanks for your very kind help, I have been looking at the manual for hours but it is difficult for me because it is in English and I do not understand any English, do you think that before asking for help here I do not look in the manual? but still thanks for your reply
[QUOTE]

oh and stop all the SPACING and [COLOR] in your posts I had to delete 30 lines just to get to the

I already contributed, from another account it hurts that I cannot recover the old account, thank you for your help, very kind

[QUOTE]

you are only allowed 1 active account here.. that also is in the FORUM RULES

femaster
09-01-2020, 03:47 AM
hello, I hope everyone is fine, a cultured someone knows how I can test each motor of the km 652ds, in service mode, someone who can guide me thanks, I want to test if the black hopper motor is working correctly

This is one of the models that Konica Minolta decided didn't need Load Checks. There is no way to test individual motors, relays, etc. All you can do on this model is sensor checks.

Synaux
09-02-2020, 04:43 AM
This is one of the models that Konica Minolta decided didn't need Load Checks. There is no way to test individual motors, relays, etc. All you can do on this model is sensor checks.
And here we go again--lazy KM! And even at that I do not recall ever seeing a load check option for a hopper.

You can run "Manual Toner Add" in service mode. It you hear motor movement then it is 50/50 the hopper is working as I think this model only has one option.

I already contributed, from another account it hurts that I cannot recover the old account, thank you for your help, very kind Soo you lost your password or something? This makes almost no sense.

Custom Search