PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Firmware problems with error code CC-164.

Custom Search

Terna247
09-06-2020, 05:26 PM
Top techs I need your help here... I just got this mfp board, hanged it. It popped out error code CC164. My very first option is to update the firm. I couldnt confirm the ROM version.
But this is the problem... I have NEVER attempted a firmware rewrite. Distress call from Nigeria.
Bizb C452.

Phil B.
09-06-2020, 05:42 PM
Top techs I need your help here... I just got this mfp board, hanged it. It popped out error code CC164. My very first option is to update the firm. I couldnt confirm the ROM version.
But this is the problem... I have NEVER attempted a firmware rewrite. Distress call from Nigeria.
Bizb C452.

follow directions in the manual

copier tech
09-06-2020, 08:40 PM
Bizb C452.

As my fellow tech said read the manual however it is very simply on these older models simply put the .tar file on the root of your USB pen plug into the service slot USB & power on.

Code: CC164
Description:ROM contents error (MSC)
Causes:Printer control board (PRCB) MFP board (MFPB)
Remedy:1 Check the ROM version. - - 2 Rewrite the firmware. - - 3 Replace the corresponding board. - - 4 When not reviving even if the above-mentioned procedure is done, contact the responsible people of KMBT.

Custom Search