PDA

View Full Version : Part number available for mirror? Bizhub c754

Custom Search

vertigosystems
09-06-2020, 10:12 PM
Would anyone know of a part number for just this mirror from the scan carriage on a c754? i don't see one in the service manual i have.

I did glue the corner but haven't reassembled it yet as about 3/4 of an inch seems like it might be exposed to the CCD and I'd rather replace just the mirror if possible. Would that three quarters of an inch affect the image quality or is there a small unused buffer around the outside edges?
Is there an equivalent part number (even from a different model) that i could substitute?

tsbservice
09-06-2020, 10:20 PM
I don't think you can purchase one. Measure clear mirror surface, if the width is enough for original to be scanned should be good to go.

drowranger
09-06-2020, 10:47 PM
I can only find - A0P0273212 Mirror

looks like same mirror goes on bizhub C754 / bizhub C654 , bizhub C754e / bizhub C654e ,bizhub 754 / bizhub 654 ,bizhub 754e / bizhub 654e .

Worst case i would ask them to use A4 landscape mode for scanning and coping with long edge binding for d/s .

Good luck!

allan
09-06-2020, 11:26 PM
Can try and make one.

copyman
09-07-2020, 01:54 AM
Can try and make one.

Not sure if one can be made. Remember all mirrors in copiers are special "first surface" mirrors meaning the silver in on top. Copies would be blurry with a regular mirror.

The way you can tell is if you put your finger against a regular mirror you will see a space between your finger tip & silver. On a "first surface" mirror your finger tip will be right against the sliver.

femaster
09-07-2020, 07:28 AM
I can only find - A0P0273212 Mirror

That's the same part number I am finding. It would appear that both mirrors in the assembly are the same part number. If you are energetic, you could remove the lower mirror and place it in the upper location, and install the broken one in the lower location. The lower mirror will have less of the outer ends used than the upper which is closest to the scan glass.

This is the diagram in my parts book. Mirrors are represented by item #15.

davel
09-07-2020, 11:53 AM
How did you manage to break it, just order new one.

blackcat4866
09-07-2020, 02:58 PM
My guess is that the enduser broke the copyboard glass while they were scanning ... maybe copying a book and pressing down really hard. =^..^=

tsbservice
09-07-2020, 04:49 PM
I don't think you can purchase one. Measure clear mirror surface, if the width is enough for original to be scanned should be good to go.
I must correct myself. Mirrors like drowranger and femaster said can be purchased and part number is A0P0273212(both mirrors are same) which fits numerous models including old C452/C652 series.

vertigosystems
09-13-2020, 06:05 AM
How did you manage to break it, just order new one.

It had broken in shipping. I don't have access to the KM portal so I cannot order the part myself and I can't seem to find any resellers for it.
I tried getting registered with KM as a service provider, but theres a dealer who i was told has been assigned my region (but is actually almost 150mi from my area), so they said they couldn't register our company or even offer parts. Also that regional dealer said they couldn't get the part.

vertigosystems
09-13-2020, 06:08 AM
My guess is that the enduser broke the copyboard glass while they were scanning ... maybe copying a book and pressing down really hard. =^..^=

No, the scan glass was intact, one of the metal clips had come loose because the scan bar wasn't locked before palletizing and thats how it got delivered.

copyman
09-13-2020, 01:23 PM
It had broken in shipping. I don't have access to the KM portal so I cannot order the part myself and I can't seem to find any resellers for it.
I tried getting registered with KM as a service provider, but theres a dealer who i was told has been assigned my region (but is actually almost 150mi from my area), so they said they couldn't register our company or even offer parts. Also that regional dealer said they couldn't get the part.

Precision roller will order any special OEM part for you. Or ask if someone here will sell you a used one.

srvctec
09-14-2020, 05:17 PM
We have a junk C552 I could pull a mirror off of and possibly ship to you if you are located in the US. I'd have to check with my service manager first to see if that would be OK and on a total price.

tsbservice
09-14-2020, 06:46 PM
We have a junk C552 I could pull a mirror off of and possibly ship to you if you are located in the US. I'd have to check with my service manager first to see if that would be OK and on a total price.

Contact him in PM. He started a new thread here:
Wanted: Mirror part for KM C754 scanning assembly (https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/for-sale-trade-or-wanted/151025-wanted-mirror-part-km-c754-scanning-assembly.html)
I believe he's is in USA based on location.

Custom Search