PDA

View Full Version : Konica c360 straight lines

Custom Search

wynter17
09-08-2020, 12:33 PM
Hello,so we have this problem with the printer,every page has a line on it of different colours,we changed the drum units but the lines did not dissapear,in the attachement is a color print,thank you

Imgur: The magic of the Internet (https://imgur.com/a/fOE2BvI)

allan
09-08-2020, 12:46 PM
There is this thing called a transfer belt you can have a look at.

Are you a tech?

wynter17
09-08-2020, 12:48 PM
Ok,thanks,sorry for the "dumb" question but we are not techs

Sent from my SM-G980F using Tapatalk

allan
09-08-2020, 12:58 PM
Ok,thanks,sorry for the "dumb" question but we are not techs

Ok great otherwise you would have been fired.:cool:

Worth having all new drums but you probably ran an unnecessary expense there.
The transfer belt if not like the drums that are user changeable.
Removing it involves removing a door stopper brkt and some screws.
Then the know how to reset the life counter and to prime it properly.
Worth getting a tech to do that for you.
And at this point i am not dead sure its the transfer belt(ITBU) only.

Not stopping you from DIY. See if you can get a new ITBU.

wynter17
09-08-2020, 01:07 PM
Ok great otherwise you would have been fired.:cool:

Worth having all new drums but you probably ran an unnecessary expense there.
The transfer belt if not like the drums that are user changeable.
Removing it involves removing a door stopper brkt and some screws.
Then the know how to reset the life counter and to prime it properly.
Worth getting a tech to do that for you.
And at this point i am not dead sure its the transfer belt(ITBU) only.

Not stopping you from DIY. See if you can get a new ITBU.

then i am glad i`m not one :D
we will buy a new transfer belt unit and see if that is the problem,sorry for my english!

allan
09-08-2020, 01:19 PM
then i am glad i`m not one :D
we will buy a new transfer belt unit and see if that is the problem,sorry for my english!

Well if its not that and i am 60% sure it is, then by the end of the exercise you will have a rebuilt machine if you don't zonk the electronics.
Get a manual and follow the ITBU replacement procedure. Clearing the life counter at just the right point is important.

Rethink about getting a tech there are freelance guys out there that does not charge an arm and a leg.

wynter17
09-08-2020, 01:32 PM
Well if its not that and i am 60% sure it is, then by the end of the exercise you will have a rebuilt machine if you don't zonk the electronics.
Get a manual and follow the ITBU replacement procedure. Clearing the life counter at just the right point is important.

Rethink about getting a tech there are freelance guys out there that does not charge an arm and a leg.

Yes,we will call someone to help us,if it`s not the belt i will be back :D thank you for your time and help!

tsbservice
09-08-2020, 03:18 PM
Yep, looks like belt lines to me. You can post for us consumables life counts. Swap some CMY drums around to see if lines change but if not then definitely try another ITB.

wynter17
09-08-2020, 04:02 PM
Yep, looks like belt lines to me. You can post for us consumables life counts. Swap some CMY drums around to see if lines change but if not then definitely try another ITB.Just checked the life counter of the belt and its near end so i already ordered a new one,we changed the drums but the lines where there even with brand new ones.

tsbservice
09-08-2020, 04:09 PM
Just checked the life counter of the belt and its near end so i already ordered a new one,we changed the drums but the lines where there even with brand new ones.

OK, then when ITB is replaced and problem hopefully is resolved please consider to support this great resource CTN.
https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/vbdonate.php?do=donate

wynter17
09-08-2020, 04:10 PM
OK, then when ITB is replaced and problem hopefully is resolved please consider to support this great resource CTN.
https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/vbdonate.php?do=donateThanks for the help,i will be back with an update!

Custom Search