PDA

View Full Version : Konica 6501 No toner bottle Detected

Custom Search

Arcadian
09-09-2020, 09:53 PM
Greetings Fellow techs,

Heres one for you, had a client who recently had to change a cyan toner bottle, then says after running a bit its said toner bottle not detected, no errors just toner bottle not detected, then the reseated the toner bottle the message went away for a few copies, then returned for cyan, then black, then maGENTA, the yellow. now none of the bottles are detected. reseated and shut off machine several time, and got nothing, just says no toner bottle detected.

anyone heard of this happening?? possible a wire short???. or possible board. i found photo sensor for the door also a toggle switch. i am guessing it the photo sensor. but ordering one, just to see.

any help or insight, please.

thanks.

Synthohol
09-09-2020, 10:25 PM
process door (BF toner reservoirs) not slammed closed hard enough or connector dirty?

tulintron
09-09-2020, 10:39 PM
Greetings Fellow techs,

Heres one for you, had a client who recently had to change a cyan toner bottle, then says after running a bit its said toner bottle not detected, no errors just toner bottle not detected, then the reseated the toner bottle the message went away for a few copies, then returned for cyan, then black, then maGENTA, the yellow. now none of the bottles are detected. reseated and shut off machine several time, and got nothing, just says no toner bottle detected.

anyone heard of this happening?? possible a wire short???. or possible board. i found photo sensor for the door also a toggle switch. i am guessing it the photo sensor. but ordering one, just to see.

any help or insight, please.

thanks.Exactly. In the toner supply port there is a photosensor and a switch. However, if there is no lock between the hinge axis and the cover, the cover is unable to actuate the switch, causing supply failure.

Arcadian
09-09-2020, 10:45 PM
process door (BF toner reservoirs) not slammed closed hard enough or connector dirty?

worth a try, i ordered a door photo sensor 08AA 8551 2 PHOTO SENSOR

going to see if it works be here in a few days

Thanks

tulintron
09-09-2020, 10:56 PM
worth a try, i ordered a door photo sensor 08AA 8551 2 PHOTO SENSOR

going to see if it works be here in a few days

Thanksyou can also test it using I / O Mode Check

tulintron
09-09-2020, 11:03 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200909/87a2a080ce2bb1e1f2fee25533377658.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk