PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous New KM firmware for i series

Custom Search

emujo2
09-18-2020, 02:03 PM
Just a general comment. the latest release for the entire I series has a fix for IU problems (doesn't go into specifics), but my guys are telling me that the update takes a really really long time. Do not panic and cycle power.."smoke break"..lol Edit..be sure to have the associated movie file. you may get an error if older version is installed. E

Bix
09-18-2020, 02:54 PM
Hey, don't be like my colleagues. When they report a failure and I ask: "What firmware do you have installed?" and they answer me "The last one", I go crazy and I get angry. :mad::mad::mad:Because 99% is not the last after they tell me hahahha :cool::cool::cool:
The G00-B5 has this problem but it should be fixed B00-B6 which in the notes has "reduced boot time".

tsbservice
09-18-2020, 03:32 PM
Hey, don't be like my colleagues. When they report a failure and I ask: "What firmware do you have installed?" and they answer me "The last one", I go crazy and I get angry. :mad::mad::mad:Because 99% is not the last after they tell me hahahha :cool::cool::cool:
The G00-B5 has this problem but it should be fixed B00-B6 which in the notes has "reduced boot time".

Hey Bix seems you're popular with your colleagues :cool: Maybe because you're regular here.
Last update of our office C250i to B00-B5 took under a minute but after that it took like another 10 minutes to boot the machine. Nothing extraordinary I think.

oliver88
09-18-2020, 04:09 PM
Would any super kind individual happen to have a copy or link to the B6 firmware?

Would be much appreciated

Thanks

rolls.bo
10-10-2020, 12:28 AM
I have installed version 7B and it works fine. On the Knova portal I remember that it is one of the last

Custom Search